Greasy Palm / Beware

United States Review updated:
Greasy Palm
Somehow I managed to end up with an account with Greasy Palm (www.greasypalm.co.uk) and I get a lot of mailings from them.
Fortunately, they go to a webmail account that I use as a sacrificial lamb.

I just clicked the unsubscribe link, which contains the username and password, and it said they were invalid. I requested my username and password by email and it sent me the exact same ones, which of course, failed.
They also fail to log me in to their website.
It says if you have any problems, contact support, so I clicked the link for support. The FAQ said nothing about unsubscribing or login problems, so it suggested submitting a ticket.
I clicked the Submit a Ticket link and it said "You must be logged in to submit a ticket".

I re-read the Ts & Cs and it says that if your account is dormant for over 12 months, it will be closed. I'd say mine was definitely well over that limit, which is probably why the login doesn't work. However, they keep sending mails to my email address.
I guess, technically it is spam, so they're in a very dodgy position.

A  6th of Jul, 2009 by
I agree - GreasyPalm are still spamming me months after I closed my account. I've sent numerous requests for it to stop and it continues. Signing up for their website was a big mistake and I'd urge anyone thinking of joining it to beware.
N  27th of Jan, 2010 by

Greasy Palm - Missing cashback, no assistance
United Kingdom

I had no issues at first but recently I have not received cashback which has been owing to me for about 4 months. I have exceeded the necessary threshold but cannot get a response from a human being about the issue - all I get are automated responses. As well as this, I don't always get credited on my account for depositing and wagering with bingo/casino sites, and there appears to be no adequate procedure for chasing these payments - just waiting 90 days and then being told Greasy Palm cannot pay because they have not received the cash from the site at hand. Nevertheless, many of these sites continue to be promoted on the Greasy Palm site and I imagine they continue to rip people off.
A  14th of May, 2010 by
I've just come across the same thing with them, and it does feel automated, i have posted a testimonial on there website, but very mcu doubt it's going to be used. i don't know who to complain to.