GRC*VitaPower / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE OF MY CREDIT CARD

1 2146 Splendorwood PlEscondido, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 760-746-4918

Last March I called the number [protected] and spoke to one of your customer service representative. I complained about the charge on my credit card. I explicitly ordered to have this Vita Power cancelled. I mentioned that I did not order this product and she was very apologetic and promised to have this "regular" order which I did not place be cancelled. Again my credit card was charged. I did not ask for this product. It just started coming to the above address. In fact I am not in California when i place my order for a Pro-activ for my daughter. The proactive was delivered to Miami as per my instructions, this product has somehow been delivered to California to my amzement. By January charges started on my visa card. This is my third time to be charged and I am disputing this with my credit card company.

I expect to hear from you that you have finally cancelled this order. I can let my relatives return all the products however, you have to pay for the shipping. This is an inconvenience and I will forward my complaint to a government agency to look further into this. I have seen several complaints lodged against your company and this is not an acceptable practice.

I hope to hear from you the soonest.

Comments

• Ra
      25th of Feb, 2008
    GRC*VitaPower - Can't Cancel

I can't get them to cancel my order and stop billing my credit card! And the product doesn't even work.

• Tr
      21st of Sep, 2008

The same thing is happening to me right now!!! I made one order of Pro-Active over the phone by an infomercial on the tv... and I got charged 2 times from ProActive and like 4 times from GRC vita power program... that I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ANY OF THIS EXCEPT THE FIRST TRANSACTION! .

even after disputing charges to my bank and reporting them... I I got a refund pending investigation... and I just got charged again this morning! ###!!

So yeah, i'm going to go directly to the ProACTIVE people thats at the stand in my local mall and have a chat with them, see what they can do ... same company...

anyways..

Ciao...

• Pa
      29th of Sep, 2008

I did not even ordered any of this neither has any of my family. I had never even heard of them. The charge just started appearing. how they got my credit card number i have no idea. i have never received any product. i have filed a complaint with the card company.

• Me
      27th of Jun, 2009
    GRC*VitaPower - Unauthorized billing
    GRC*Vitapower

I had a similar situation as these other people. I ordered proactiv and then I began to receive the vitapower vitamins. I thought it was an additional supplement that was covered by my original order, but then I began to receive charges on my credit account. I have since canceled my proactiv membership, but I continue to be charged for a service I never wanted.

18th of Sep, 2009

same scam send product after canceling account and no credit for returned merchandise