GRC*Vita Power Pro / Charged for vitamins I don't want

I am being charged for vitamins that I said I didn't want anymore. I called them and told them to stop sending them to me and they are still charging my bank account. I finally realized what was going on and put a stop payment. How can I get a reimbursement?

Comments

• Je
      4th of Dec, 2007

I too have been experiencing the same problems with this company. I simply send them back "return to sender" and get a credit, however, this is the 3rd time in a row that it has happened to me and I have now told them that I will contact my attorney should they charge my card again. They haven't responded.

Pro-active double charged me one month and when I disputed it with my bank, pro-active de-activated my account. Good business practices. Gotta love this company.

• Ra
      22nd of Mar, 2008

I have been charged $ 33.94 on the 21stn of Feb 08 for items not purchased by me. My credit card has been debited foe $33.94. I kindly request you to pass credit. I am no more in USA. I left USA on the 21st pf jan08.

Regards
    Ranganathan

• Di
      22nd of Jun, 2008

that's any body knows, GRC*Vita Power Number cause i am also been Charged from them 33.94. i call my bank to put stop payment on that but GRC* Vita Power still Chargeds me. so if anyone out there knows their # please sent to my email at Bcksluv@yahoo.com

THANK YOU.