GRC Vitapro Vitamins / Unauthorized charges for 8 months!

P. O. Box 17292Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1(888)848-2797
The following is a partial exerp from a letter sent to the Attorney General of Texas. So far, nothing has worked.

On 5/30/2007, I ordered a trial one-month supply of the VITAPOWER from an infomercial. It was a free 30-day trial supply that I could cancel at any time, but I had to give my credit card to pay for shipping of $4.99. Before the 30-day deadline was up, I tried to call to cancel but couldn't find a phone number on any of the literature. I looked them up on line and sent a letter.

On 6/29/2007, they charged my VISA $33.94. I tried to contact them again.

On 7/30/2007, they sent another supply and charged my VISA $33.94. I kept calling until I got someone who said they would cancel the shipments and that I should send the latest shipment back to them. I did that and they never gave me a refund.

Then on 8/27/2007, they did it again. I called and got real irate and sent a letter and they said that they would credit me the amount and stop the shipments.

9/28/07, They charged another $33.94. I didn't notice the charge because it was on my October bill.

10/31/2007, they did it again. I can't believe these crooks. I hate to cancel my VISA card, but it looks like I will have to. I called my bank and disputed the charge and am waiting for the reply. That's $173.70 after the shipping for my "FREE" 30-day trial sample.

12/1/2007, they did it again. I asked my bank to stop the charges, but they allowed it again. I have hand to cancel that credit card and now have a new number. I hope this will finally stop. I called and complained again.

Today, 12/20/2007, I called Vitapro at the number above and spoke with Ruby, Operator 3108 and she has assured me that it is now canceled. Unfortunately, I didn't get the other Operator numbers and they don't have any record in the computer of my other complaints. What a SCAM. Will you please do something to make this stop??? The charge information says "PURCHASE", that is a lie. I did not purchase this.
Bo

Comments

Sc
  21st of Dec, 2007
You should read the terms and conditions on their website it has instructions on how to cancel. If they didn't cancel the charges you should dispute the charges each month with your credit card.

Pablo.
Fi
  5th of Apr, 2011
This SCAM should have been stopped before! I noticed your date was 2007, and it is already April 2011! My credit card is being charged, too. First n Feb 15, and now the CSR called and another transaction was posted on March 17! I told my card company to block my card. But I have to pay for the card replacement fee. Too sad! These CROOKS should be behind jail!
Li
  8th of Jun, 2011
I've had EXACTLY the same problems with this bunch of hooligans!!! I don't JUST want the charges stopped - I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! As in a previous letter posted to this website, I agreed to TRY - TRY FOR FREE!!! - the vitamins. They don't want to take no for an answer!! Too BAD! It's STILL my answer, and I'll share this info with everyone I know!!! I'm about to call them again, let them know that my attorney is receiving this information, and if the charges are not refunded IN FULL, they will be hearing from HIM!!! Of course, this is probably not the first time they've been threatened with a law suit, nor the last, but we'll see what happens!!!
Co
  1st of Aug, 2011
they are crazy, i called proactive 3 months ago for free trial, and canceled it 2 months ago.then GRC vitamins starts charming me, even though i did not even order vitamins. they dont cancel anything and they keep charging and sending products. pls pls pls keep away from GRC vitamins and proactive.

thanks
Co
  1st of Aug, 2011
i order proactive solution 3 moths ago, and canceled after one moth, they said they canceled that, after that GRC vitamins started sending product and charging me for, i did not even order vitamins. i called them and they kept charging. pls pls pls stay away from proactive