GRC VitaPower / unauthorized bank withdrawals

1 p.o box 1364White Stone, VA, United States Review updated:

I ordered the Proactive acne treatment online and was offered a "free" vitamin for ordering. Free, my rear! The shipping and handling for this teeny bottle was $3.99, but then, they ripped my bank account off for the $33.94 the next month! Without my permission! It seems that grc vitapower is a division of the same company that makes the Proactive and they share the info! I just called and told them - in no uncertain terms -to replace the money and not to take any more funds from my account. I also called the Proactive company and told them - also, in no uncertain terms - to drop my account as I feel as though I was ripped off. If you have any dealings with either company, hold on to your wallet, as they will surely try to get their paws on whatever they can grab!

Su

Comments

• Tj
      28th of Jun, 2007
    GRC VitaPower - Total rip off!

Ordered 1 shipment of product, then called and canceled. They still sent another shipment anyway. I wrote on box in bold black marker, CANCELED then returned. They had already took money from my account so again I called and told them to return our money they said it had already been canceled. They finally returned our money. But lo and behold AGAIN this month I go on-line to view my banking account and guess what once again GRC VITAPOWER took out for another shipment in which I did not receive furthermore do not want. Not only did they take 39.95 from my account they caused my account to be overdrawn so therefore a 38.00 for NSF. Called them again and they said they will not pay for the NSF charges they caused... BEWARE SUCH A RIPOFF...

• Al
      4th of Dec, 2008
    GRC VitaPower - STOP charging me
    GRC Vitapower
    2713 N Seneca Drive
    Avon Park
    Florida
    Phone: 863 414-7209

I want to know why I keep getting charged 33.95 a month, I don't have any vitamins, I never ordered any vitamins. STOP billing me!!! I will contact the BBB.