GRC Vita-Power / Unauthorized billing!

1 P.O. Box 17292Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-848-2797

Tried to cancel vitamin shipments and monthly charges to my account. Called the above phone number and was told by a rec0rding that the call volume was high (I can only imagine) and to e-mail them at grn@ecustomerresponse.com. The e-mail was undeliverable. What a scam!

Comments

• Ko
      15th of Jan, 2008

These A holes have been billing my credit card since June with receiving one single credit back to my account when I contacted them that month.

Tney have contined to bill my card ever single month without even sending unauthorized shipments since then, they are worse than a scam, they are true slime!

• Am
      15th of Jan, 2008

I also have tried to cancel my membership from this company since Sept. 2007. I can not get a human to talk to and was also given the site to contact which I have not been able to reach. This company has been taking the money out of my account and hasn't even been shipping the product to me. I received 1 shipment but have been billed for 5 shipments.

• De
      18th of Jan, 2008

I have been trying to cancel my membership in this vita-clear product. DO IT !!! I'm going to start complaining to much higher ups including the USPO to report mail fraud or even the Micigan Gov's office for etter Business. Please contact me by email or by phone 810-789-0524. I will keep all shipments i've recieved up tll now, but I better not get another one. Contact me . Debra

• Ca
      24th of Jan, 2008

I want to cancel my order for vitimins! What is this nonsence? Are you people that pitiful? I demand your continueing to use our credit card stop imediatly!!!

The phony phone number is plain wrong!!!
    STOP!