GRC Vita Power Program / GRC Vita Power Program make unauthorized charges

I continue to get unauthorized charges on my account, even though i sent an email to the company asking them to close the account.

More GRC Vita Power Program Complaints & Reviews

Plus GRC Vita Power Program - Stole $33.94 from my account! [29]

A  13th of Jan, 2007 by
I also keep getting charges from my account. And i called the grc vita power program to ask them to stop that charges and do not send anything else but now they do not send the endless youth but they keep taking money from me. The person that i spoke told me they would not charge me anymore but they did not keep what they said. Keeping taking money from people that asked to stop is a criminal attitude. Soon or later they you get caught.
A  2nd of Feb, 2007 by
My wife was also a victim of this scam but I found an easy way to nip it in the bud....I had the bank cancel my wife's debit card and issue a new one with a new number. This shut off the pipeline to our account.
N  2nd of Feb, 2007 by
Here is their company web page...it has their corporate office number and street address...let's get them behind bars!!!! http://www.guthy-renker.com/about/contact.php
A  14th of Feb, 2007 by
Thanks for the good info. I have called and left messages toward them about taking money without authorization. If this is not resolved ASAP, I told them I would be in contact with THE STATES ATTORNEY OF FLORIDA!
A  23rd of Mar, 2007 by
I just got scammed also and it's pissing me off because now I have to cancel my credit card!!!
A  7th of May, 2007 by
I just got charged and I dont even know what the hell grc vita power is. Does anyone know what it is!!
A  15th of May, 2007 by
I too keep getting boxes of vitamins and charges to my credit card. I did not agree to receiving box after box of these vitamins.

What do I have to do to stop these shipments and charges?
A  12th of Jul, 2007 by
Back in April of 2007 I found out that this program deducted 33.27 out of my account without my knowledge which put my account negative. I called this company @ 888-848-2797. And disputed with them. After I realized it was a lost cause, I canceled my so-called-membership and canceled my debit card and got a new debit card. Well apparently that was not enough. Because just today...on JULY 12 they deducted my ACCOUNT again!! On my new debit card number. I called them AGAIN and asked how they got the information to my new debit card. It was because the new debit card was linked to my actual account number. So, even if you change your debit card... and still have the same account number. They can STILL deduct out of your new debit card!!! Again my account is negative... being a single mother making 9.50 an hour. PLEASE advise that if your account was deducted by this company before... you HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR WHOLE ACCOUNT. NOT JUST THE DEBIT CARD!! Please protect yourself. It's hard enough to make a living in this world without having a bunch of snakes stealing from you.
A  17th of Oct, 2007 by
Attention: CREDIT ISSUED finally. FYI: I called Guthy-Renker direct and wrote the better business bureau and finally got a call back from the Guthy-Renker Company and a credit and shipments stopped the same day. I wrote to: labbb.org to file the complaint and thanks to an above entry called Guthy-Renker direct via their web site number. I hope this will help someone else.
N  29th of Oct, 2007 by
I got the Windsor Pilates and they offered me the first 30days of GRC Vita Vitamins 'free' except shipping and handling. So I said ok, and as soon as I received the first box, I called them and cancelled my acct. Then, months went by and I noticed every month for the past 4 months, they charged me 33.27 and 39.27 on my credit card!! I got so pissed, i called them, printed out my phone bill to prove, when I ordered and when I cancelled! They did send me a box or two of the Vitamins, so I sent them back and they credited me back all my charges plus the shipping and handling. I told them about all the complaints of fraud and I wasn't going to be one of them.
A  1st of Nov, 2007 by
I too have been charged without my consent of $33.94 related to Proactive. I am currently in the process right now of trying to straighten it out.
A  7th of Nov, 2007 by
So like many, when I signed up for a new program (Proactive), I decided to try the vitamins since I was about to visit my local store to make a purchase for new one anyways. Plus, I stupidly thought that maybe the two would work together and give great results. How wrong I was. When I first got the vitamins, I was really excited... that was until I tried it. I do not know what they put in that stuff, but there is something in there that gives me an allergic reaction. You should have seen me the day after, I had bumps everywhere.. on my arms, my face. Right after this happened, I tried to cancel my account. Got told, "it will be taken care of." Two months later, still being charged for it. So as I am about to call and make a fuss, I check my account and low and behold, I received a credit in my account for those two months. YAY! Well, I was happy until I woke up this morning and found I had been charged again. Plus since it is the first of the month, all my bills are going through, and this unexpected charge, caused an overdraft fee. So I had to call them, as I sit here writing this, I have just got off the phone with a female I could barely hear, who sounded like she could barely speak English, and started every other phrase with Ma'am. So at the end of today's conversation, I now have two accounts according to them when before I had only one. She says that they canceled both accounts, and are going to refund me. BUT she has to have her supervisor call me back. When I asked why she was like well I need to make sure that everything has been canceled and you can be refunded. More I hate this company with a passion. I want them to stop charging me and get some associates who have a brain. I mean I work in a call center for one of the top booksellers in the country. I know all about customer service and things happening with accounts. But that was sad.
A  8th of Nov, 2007 by
I placed an order with a different company, they sent the vitamins charging me $1.00. I called and cancelled both for any future shipments, the original company stopped shipping but this GRC company keeps shipping although I have cancelled and keep sending their shipments back to sender, they now are billing unknown items on my credit card without my authorization - wow how do you get rid of these idiots.

I will not and have not paid them, it just makes me angry that I have to now watch my credit card!
A  19th of Nov, 2007 by
My husband never gave "Vita Power" any credit card number and they are now taking money off of his credit card as well. WE are highly frustrated and have no idea what to do about this.
N  29th of Nov, 2007 by
I need help. This GRC*VITA POWER PROGRAM company keeps charging my account and I don't know what to do. Please help.
A  5th of Dec, 2007 by
I cancelled over a month ago, and I am still recieving charges and stupid vitamins. I am waiting to speak with a rep at the moment.
How do I stop this? I did not give that company my credit card number.
D  13th of Dec, 2007 by
I called and cancel these vitamin do to i have a heart condition and i was getting sick on them. You are charging my acct 33.94 on 12/10/2007. Please creeit back plus I have not received anything.
A  17th of Dec, 2007 by
I tried going to buy christmas gifts and it turns out I have less in my account than I thought I did because this company took like the rest of you 33 dollars and change out of my account without my authorization. It says they took it out on December 10th and I haven't used my card in three weeks!! How are they allowed to do this???
N  6th of Jan, 2008 by
This company got 39.54 in my account!
N  7th of Jan, 2008 by