GRC Vita Power Program / Stole $33.94 from my account!

6416 Hawthorne DriveAndover, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4408585219
I was highly upset because I went into my account and noticed $33.94 taken out of my account and I didn't know what it was for. I had tried out proactiv a bit ago and it didn't work for me, so I canceled my account. I called proactiv and the customer rep told me that they had nothing to do with the vita power company and gave me the number for them and said it was not their responsibility basically. I told proactiv it was their problem because they gave my information to another company without my permission. I then called the vita power company and they said they were the same company as proactiv and I got them to cancel further shippings and charges to my account. I canceled my account with proactiv because it's a scam, and I have to waste my time and money sending a product back that I did not want in the first place. This is completely dishonest.

More GRC Vita Power Program Complaints & Reviews

Comments

An
  14th of May, 2007

GRC Vita Power Program - Beware of this company!

This company charged my account $33.94 with out my consent. This company is linked to Pro Active skin care. Who gave my credit card number to GRC Vita Power Program and signed me up with out my knowledge. Please be aware that this company is linked to Pro Active skin care.
He
  1st of Jul, 2007

GRC Vita Power Program - Took money out of my checking account!

I have called many months the telephone number on my visa card and they promise to quit sending and quit billing me for this product that I no longer want. As of June 4, 2007, I was billed again. What can I do? Please help.

Thank you.
Tr
  5th of Jul, 2007

GRC Vita Power Program - Took money out of my checking account!

Evidently when you purchase items from ProActive skin care program, they sell your credit card number to this company. I of course had no idea until I saw these complaints. I also need to know what I can do to stop this before another charge to my account occurs.

It's a real same that this happens and the product ProActive really did clear up my skin.

Help in Ohio,
Tricia.
Gi
  19th of Jul, 2007
I just noticed that the co. GRC*VITA POWER PROGRAM took money from my checking account. I never signed up w this co what so ever...
Je
  31st of Jul, 2007

GRC Vita Power Program - Charging money from checking acct!

I can't believe Proactive would sell my account number to a company that would charge me for products I've never ordered! When I first got the package of vitamins I couldn't remember whether or not I had ordered them or not. Then I got the second package and I couldn't believe this was still going on!

They are still charging me! How do I get rid of them?? Help smb!
Ta
  10th of Oct, 2007
I canceled my account with this company over 3 months ago however they continue to charge my checking account $33 and change each month. They do not return my calls or emails. ITS A SCAM!
Ve
  13th of Oct, 2007

GRC Vita Power Program - Took money out of my checking account!

This company made several checks bounce when they took money out of my account unauthorized. I ordered proactive before this and apparently they gave this co. my debit card no.
Ry
  6th of Nov, 2007

GRC Vita Power Program - Unauthorized charges!

Apparently when you buy proactive they sell your info to this company. Well my wike bought proactive but a different credit card and yet Vita was able to get my debit card number and charge my account 33.94 without my wife's or my knowledge. And she canceled proactive months ago but we first got the charge for Vita now. 11/6/07.
Pa
  18th of Nov, 2007
My first charge to my checking was Sept. 13 2007 I canceled my account with this company over 3 months ago however they continue to charge my checking account each month $33.94 . They do not return my calls or emails. what do I do? I order Proactive Solution for our son he cant take the pills that came with our order I sent them back and still keep getting them and they still keep taking money out of our checking. What do I do!
Ta
  14th of Dec, 2007
How did you get the problem taken care of. I have called and called this company and they never pick up for me. Your story is exactly whats happening to me. Thanks
La
  21st of Dec, 2007
I have absolutely no idea what this product or service is. I have had money taken out of my checking account on more than one occasion, that I did not authorize.
Ju
  29th of Dec, 2007
I have recieved two such charges on my account and when I call the customer service they have listed, the message tells me that I am to call back during the hours of 8am and 10pm, even when it is only 4pm. How do I get these charges off my account?
Cy
  7th of Jan, 2008

GRC Vita Power Program - Won't Stop Charging my Account
GRC Vita Power
Phone: not known
not known

Apparently ProActive sold my debit card# to this company and they have been charging my account in the amount of $33.94 for vitamins I did not order!!!!

I am using their 800# right now (888) 848-2797 or 888 898-2797 to try to stop this and have been on hold for over 15 minutes with an automated attendant. How do I stop them from taking advantaage of me?
Je
  7th of Jan, 2008

GRC Vita Power Program - Taking my money
Vita Power Program
Missouri

They are taking money out of my credit card every month. I can't get through to them. I thought theywere with Proactiv Help me.
Ja
  11th of Jan, 2008
I also received a charge for $3.99 from this company, I emailed my bank and they said no other info came from this buyer. I then googled GRC Vita Power Program and got this page! Thank you for providing me info from where this charge came from. I am now waiting for my bank to clear this charge because it was unauthorized. You can do the same. Tell your bank you have no idea where this charge is coming from and they should be able to remove it!
Ch
  14th of Jan, 2008

GRC vita power program
4910 longley lane
Reno
Nevada
Phone: 1-888-848-2797

Never ordered this product, ordered pro active and was supplemented with this product.this vita power. I canceled pro active, and still received this vita power which I never ordered. Returned box to sender I am still being billed for vita power in my statement for December and January.

Beware people!
Ka
  17th of Jan, 2008

GRC Vita Power Program
Salamanca
New Mexico
Phone: 716-474-6472

I want the shipments to stop. I have had my credit card charged twice and have not received any shipment of vitamins. Beware people!
Sa
  21st of Jan, 2008
GRC is f****** everyone w/this scam. I am tired of having $33.00 + taken from my acct. monthly. I have canceled numerous time and actually really dislike my trial offer of vitamins. This, in my opinion, has ruined the credibility of their high profile spokespeople. This issue needs to be remedied immediately.
Na
  6th of Feb, 2008
I had the same problem. I did not received my vitamins one month but I canceled calling these numbers. 1-888-848-2797 or 1-888-684-9660. They were very nice and they said they were going to refund my money. I still have to see.
Am
  17th of Mar, 2008
They charged my account also. How do you get them to stop?