GRC-Vita Power / Charges not authorized!

On September 2007, I ordered ProActive Solution from an 800 number advertised on tv. I was offered the vitamins also for a one month's supply for $9.00. I said ok for a one month's supply only. I said I did not want to re-order automatically. Well, behold, the next month they re-ordered a two month's supply and charged my visa account for $33.94 (including $7.9) for shipping charges. I called ProActive Solution to complain and they told me GRC-Vita Power was a different number and I need to call them. That was on Saturday 13, 2007 and they were closed until Monday. I called Monday, October 15, 2007 to complain. They said they would refund all but the shipping charges of $7.98, but since I had not called them to cancel I would have to pay the shipping charges. I returned the package of GRC-Vita Power vitamins today, October 17, 2007, and we will see if I get the credit back for the full amount. I told them I had not ordered the extra order nor authorized them to charge my credit card. I intend to file a report with my credit card company and the Mississippi State Attorney's Office if they do not comply.

Comments

Mi
  23rd of Aug, 2008
GRC-Vita Power - Unauthorized charge to credit card
GRC-Vita Power
California

They put on my charge card $33.94 that was not authorized my the card holder. I have contacted my credit card company.

Ar
  21st of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I have asked that you not charge my visa and you have reinbursed me. I thought that was the end of it and now I find that on April 15 I was charged $33.94 for what I don't know I am distressed that I have to go through this again. I would appreciate it if you would credit my account immediately. Armeda Maravola 8075 Forest Lake Dr. Boardman, OHio 44512 330-318-9961

Sh
  31st of Mar, 2011

i ordered the proactiv system a few weeks ago and received a free months supply of vita clear supplements. fine. about a weeks ago i realized proactiv had taken money from my bank account for another system which i didn't order, i wrote to them and asked that they don't send unless i order the product, which they inactivated the account. little did i know they would go back to my account again and send me more of the supplements which again i didn't order. what the hell is wrong with these people, i don't pick up money . that's stealing and i am very upset and pissed that they didn't even send me an email asking if i wanted either of the products re-filled