Grc Proactive Solutions / CHARGED TWICE

I have ordered some products which I received and for which I was charged on 19 March 2009 the sum of $74.95 (GRC*PROACTIV-[protected] US).
On 19 May 2009 I was charged again the same amount without ordering any products. Please investigate why I was charged twice for the same products.

EVANGELIA KONSTANTINIDOU
10 EKAVIS STREET
2057 STROVOLOS
NICOSIA
CYPRUS

Comments

2nd of Jun, 2009

you have to nag them, write letters and send emails, and you will get your money back. its a real pain in the but.

• Fr
      8th of Jun, 2009

I used to work for EDS its a call center that takes calls for Guthy Renker which owns the rights to proactive soloution i think i can help.
    When you order the proactive kit you are enrolling in a club like the comercial and almost all advertisement states. The price for the standard 3 piece kit is 39.95 so im guessing you ordered a 5 piece kit.
    Every month you will be charged and sent a new kit untill you cancel. but getting your money back is easy. just call customer service and complain saying you never knew about this and you demand your money back. if that doesnt work ask to speak with a supervisor. they will make up some bull about how they are not available thats when you ask for the corporate number if they say they dont have it say they have to by law give you the number. then they should say hold on ill get a supervisor. the supervisor will give you all your money back plus shipping if you demand it as long as you send the kits back. you can even use the first kit you got then send back the empty bottles for a refund.

hope i could help.

19th of Jan, 2011

It happened the same way with me. To be specific, my sister ordered a package of 20$. Then after a month I was charger 20 again. This repeated third time and now its the height of my patience. I called up the bank and filed an unauthorized transaction suit and cancelled the card.

When I checked the invoice, there is a mention in the half the font size in one line that my card would be charged. This is horrendous. You have to be clear while charging the customer about such things. I am totally disappointed and will not recommend this product and especially from the site I purchased.

If things won't change drastically and if the site won't apologize the reputation of this product is at stake.

Andy

• Fr
      2nd of Aug, 2014

I originally signed up for the X-Out $19.95 per month (plus shipping & handling) In March. My charges in May, June, & July were $57.99, $59.08, & $75.83, respectively. When I called I was told I opened a second account in May which, of course, I did not open & did not authorize. Why would I? I paid a grand total of $237.30 instead of the agreed upon amount of $114.40. When I called I was put on hold several times. With a great deal of persistence I was finally able to speak with a supervisor who, reluctantly, agreed to refund $89.85 & close my account. She acted as if she was doing me a favor rather than rectifying their error. I have still been overcharged but something is better than nothing. Their bad business model and poor customer service will eventually have a negative impact on their bottom line. It would have been money well spent for them to admit their mistake, apologize & give me a refund. Is negative PR worth $122?

• Be
      11th of Mar, 2016

Same story I signed up for 30 day trial of 19.99 my husband saw that we were charged $ 19.99 and an additional 25.99.When I called to speak to a supervisor I was told that they were busy and to call back!!! So now I have to fill out a dispute form with my bank and cancel my credit card!!! SCAM