Graze.comI want to cancel my account!

I used this website in the past and was very disappointed with Graze service, so I decided to cancel my account! So, for over five months I have been trying to cancel! And it is absolutely impossible, because their customer service never replied to my messages and there is no phone number to call! Few times they even charged my credit card for who knows what! So these people owe me money! I'm absolutely disgusted with this scam company! I want to cancel my account, please, I need help!

Ol
Mar 23, 2016

Comments

Jul 08, 2017

I'm sorry, I no longer want your product. I'm being charged twice a month and I can't afford this anymore. Thank you

• Ru
      Aug 16, 2017

Cancel my subscription!

• Fe
      Mar 22, 2018

I have been trying to cancel my graze account, I don't like the product you make it so hard to cancel and I think you do this so we can't cancel. I am so disappointed in your company that you don't have a phone number so I can call and cancel my account. My name is Felicia Howard, and I no longer want to receive graze product. I sent you an email to stop you from sending me your product and you still sent this box to me and took my money and I am so disappointed in you. Please cancel my subscription PLEASE!!