grantstimulusnet.com / money taken out of account without my knowledge or permission

1 Englewood, CO, United States Review updated:

I ordered a $2.98 video detailing government grants, the next thing I know they have take $117.09 out of my account without authorization, and I want my money back in my account. They did not inform me that I had signed up for anything else except this video. I am on disabililty, and I feel that this has been nothing but a <br />
FRUAD AND DECEPTION FROM THESE P EOPLE. My bank told me I needed to cancel this and get a confirmation in order to have my money put back.

Comments

Gl
  29th of May, 2009
grantstimulusnet.com - autopay

Look i am looking for Grantstimulusnet and to say i do not want your services, you have already taken a few simply dollars out of my account and i do not want any future withdraws with this company. Thank you glennaasz_1@netzero.net

Di
  30th of Jun, 2009

I want my money back in my account Academy Bank in Englewood, Colorado

Di
  30th of Jun, 2009

My personal feeling is that this is nothing but a scam

Li
  6th of Jul, 2009
grantstimulusnet.com - RR609;refund for Lisa trombley
Michigan
Phone: 9897810777
scottlisa1997@yahoo.com

there is a charge on my credit card for government grants that I never purchased and I want removed from my credit card.I t appeared in may and june. the amount is $24.87 for 2 months.I refuse to pay for something I did not order and how did they get my credit card number.please email me.