GrantSourceDirect.org / Monthly Charges

They tell you they will get you a kit to access Free Government Grant Money, what you have to do is fill out their form to even be considered for the Scam, 1st-If you make less than $35k you will be kicked off the site, 2nd-If you make above that, then you are asked to fill out a form and then they tell you that you are able to get this information for a little charge. After reading the fine print at the bottom of the page, I found that they are going to charge your Credit Card a monthly fee of $60. This is for access to Grant Info & how to's for Ebay and Craigslist. Plus some other additional fees if you opt out of the program... Wonderful to see that entrepernal scamming is alive and well in America.

Pr

Comments

De
  28th of Jul, 2009

I am also on the receiving end of this scam. I read over there warranty the disclaimer etc. It does not read as a "it's to good to be true grant" It is to good to be true. Our account has been charged and still no kit. My husband was rudley denied a refund based on a free 3 day trail, the only problem is you can not get on the website. So I emailed them, I printed off everything that the website would let me on entry. I have prepared these documents to be sent to all the news media in our city to notify consumers of this rip off. GrantSourceDirect has cancelled our request. Heads up for any of you who have lost money to this scam. Copy these Google complaints take them to your financial institutions and follow there process, in some cases you may be able to get back some of what you have lost. It is awful to think that Americans taking advantage of eachother this way when we need eachother the most.