Grantsmoney.com / refund

1 115 Selkirk drKitchener, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 519-579-1440

I applied for the government grant kit and paid the fee it asked for and was told i would recive a kit that would explain how to go about using the kit but it has been 3 months and I still never recieved anything from them except a username and a password that never workd and also a bill of over $200.00 witch was taken of a credit card and was not told about those fees.
So due to the fact that I never recived nothing but bogus infomation I would like to be reinbursed for all my money back.

THANK-YOU
ALEX KAR

Comments

• To
      6th of May, 2009
    Grantsmoney.com - unautherized payment
    Miramichi
    New Brunswick
    Phone: 5068367870

grantsmoney.com has charged my credit card $73.42 after I cancelled it awhile back. I dont understand how this was done after me cancelling,

• To
      7th of May, 2009
    Grantsmoney.com - charges
    grantsmoney.com
    London
    Ontario
    Phone: 519-951-1368

charges to my credit card were made the same day that i signed up and it was a 2 day trial for 2.54
    charges mar 31 and april 1
    signed up the 31 march

• Gu
      9th of May, 2009
    Grantsmoney.com - $45.17 overcharged
    Québec
    Canada

I signed up for "free trial" for $1.95 USD and I just look at my CC and you took an unauthorized $45.17 CAD on my CC.
    I'm expecting a full refund for the ammount overcharged.

Please answer this email quickly or I'll fill a dispute on you with my CC company.

Taking unauthorized ammount on someone CC is illegal.

I usually now better than this.

• El
      10th of May, 2009

MY NAME IS ELAINA AND I FELL YOUR PAIN THE VERY SOME THING HAPPENED TO ME THIS MUST BE MAKING SOME ONE VERY RICH UNLAWFULL SCAM. SHAM!!! SHAM!!! I HOPE THAT THIS SITE IS SHUT DOWN AND ALL THAT WERE WRONGED ARE PAIED BACK. MYSELF INCLUDED!!! I ALSO NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO DO TO GET MY MONEY BACK???? THANK YOU!!!

13th of May, 2009
    Grantsmoney.com - my money back
    grantsmoney.con kit
    grantsmoney.com

they took 42.00$ on my credit card and i want my money back .I told them to take 1.99 and that all but they took 42.00$

• Ju
      18th of May, 2009

I been checking over my statements and I got a charged 38.71 on april 6th, then the next day, 58.71$. I Really think I should do a youtube video on this. To be titled " don't get scammed". I already called My CC CO. and told then to stop charges from this website. Oh and I tried to get a hold of customer support online and they were on break...Why am I not surprised.!!

• Ti

27th of May, 2009

Please refund my card as above this full amount $ 115.22

• Ba
      2nd of Jun, 2009

BEWARE!!! do not sign up for anything to do with getting a cheque from the government it is a huge scam and is fraudulant!!! i have had at least 1000.00 off my credit cards and i cant seem to get them to refund me and all the sites are the same different phone #s but its all the same you will have many charges on your card from different websites!!! cancell as soon as you can and make sure of it on your next credit card bill!!! please dont fall for this its a SCAM!!!

5th of Jun, 2009
    Grantsmoney.com - unauthorized credit card charges
    internetmoneykit.com
    British Columbia
    Canada

I accessed the site for grantsmoney.com, paid the fee of 1.99 for the free grant guide for canada and later found that additional and unauthorized charges on my credit card, as well, I received nothing nor was I notified by email of any product...and I do not wish to purchase anything, definitley I want this cancelled from my card. The charge is 68.51 and 2.32 fees. The reference number given is 2226168 re INTERNETMONEYKIT.COM.

• Sh
      7th of Jun, 2009

I want my money back I will take futher legal action against grantsmomey if my money is not back in my account by june 10, 2009

• As
      8th of Jun, 2009

hi i realy dont who i am sending this email but grantsmoney rip me off charge me 67$ 3 times in row i dont know why and what is it i pay from my crediy card only 1.99$ just for get info but i did not know that this ll be every month how can i pay 67 $ every month for nothing i need my money back reference nm is 1837007 this cancelation nm thank you

• Cl
      14th of Jun, 2009
    Grantsmoney.com - never received anything
    3431 route harwood
    Hudson
    Québec
    claudiamallette@sympatico.ca

I only agreed to pay $1.95 for a kit. I never received anything and now my credit card has been charged $450.59 for absolutely nothing. Please refund my money a.s.a.p.
    My cancellation number is : 1984149

15th of Jun, 2009

Please refund me ASAP of the money you took from my credit card. This is absolutely unauthorized and baseless. Below please find the breakdown:

March 12, 2009 - $122.49
    --------------
    Total - $388.33

Customer Name : Christine Iriarte
    Cancellation/Confirmation Number : 1813944 Date: June 15, 2009

I will wait for your reply thru my email address: ccidavao@yahoo.com

please refund me the amount of $50.91 my cancellation number is 1814139

15th of Jun, 2009

Don't expect the scammers to reply to you on here.

The most efficient and effective way to throw a monkey wrench into this scam machine.
    (article from http://scam-googletreasurechest.blogspot.com/)

Steps to Take to Recover Your Money

1. Cancel your credit or debit card--Get a new card with new number! Your financial information has been compromised and you will be getting further debits to that card, If not now then they could come back later when you are unaware. This scam is refining into a form of "Identity theft" as your financial information is being traded to other cohorts without your permission or knowledge.

2. File a fraud charge with your credit card or bank and let them sort it out. They have more muscle to go after this sort of crime. Explain to them about all the consumer complaints that are on the internet and "insist" that they do charge-back or file a fraud charge. Your bank or credit card organization has all the tools necessary to find out where the charges are coming from, what business is involved, addresses and phone numbers connected to the charge and etc. You may not know or have access to this information. The banks and credit card org have all this at their fingertips and are obligated to handle the problem that has resulted.
    More info at: http://www.chrismalta.com/scamtip1.asp

3. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Their job is to monitor and go after these types of scams.

4. File a complaint with your state Attorney General and also with the Attorney General of Utah (where a lot of the phone numbers and addresses seem to be located)

5. Filing a complaint with the BBB is toothless as the scam already is rated with a "F".

6. File complaint at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx This is a place to report internet crime and is a combination gov agency of FBI, White collar Crime and Bureau of Justice Assistance.

7. After you filed with all the above agencies feel free to call any numbers you may possess that are connected to the "unauthorized charges" to try and recover all your money but take their word with a grain of salt. Don't hesitate to let them know what you have done or intend to do as they need to be shown that you mean business! If you succeed in getting your money returned you will have still taken steps to put their scam out of commission.

• Er
      16th of Jun, 2009

I am requesting a refund of $95.82 U.S. for which no authorization was given to charge this to my Mastercard account #5491980076558483. The only authorization was for $1.95. My cancellation number is 2244032. Please process forthwith.

Ernie Wedel
    June 16, 2009

17th of Jun, 2009

I have the same situation with Joyce Newman, I was surprised to see those unauthorized charges in my credit card. I received nothing since I joined grantsmoney. I want to cancel my membership and cancel all those charges from my credit card account. I was given a username (user212625-grants money.com). Please help me how to cancel the membersip and how to claim those unauthorized charges.

• 40
      21st of Jun, 2009

On June 1/09 I signed up for a membership with this site, and not even once was I able to access the site to see what it offered. I have cancelled my membership as of June 16/09 and want a FULL refund because of this. I do not want any more dealings with this site. Please let me know what to expect, my cancellation # is 2450409...thank you, Janis Garratt.

• 40
      21st of Jun, 2009

I hope to get an answer soon. thanks