grantsmoney.com/kit / ripped off

1 Alberta, Canada Review updated:

charged me two fees 1.95 plus 40 and there is no grantsmoney.com/kit site . Who can affort spams like that?

Comments

• Ga
      19th of May, 2009

Do not take any BS from these grantskits scammers. Still have their original e-mail stating $1.95 charge. Then they withdrew without permission a further $45.44 and $68.51 charged to my credit card. This obtaining funds illegally.

In any case if scammned call your credit card company and contact the fraud dept. and have charges reversed. Why are they still in business?

• Ta
      20th of May, 2009

It happened to me too! I was online with theses people's "ONLINE SUPPORT TEAM" for 5 separate times, at approx. 45 minutes each, and everytime I tried to obtain my "kit" online, they charged me AGAIN on my credit card! I am on disability and thought this could help me, but no way! I was ALSO charged weird amounts on my credit card, such as $1.95 first, then another $45. and $64.99, etc.! What the hell is this? IT'S A GRAND SCAM, that's what! I never thought I would be as stupid to fall for this scheme, as I was a paralegal for 13 years here in Canada, in the nation's Capital City and this happened to me anyway. I feel stupid and want them ARRESTED and charged with computer fraud! Let's contact CTV and see if they want to do a story on these scam artists, for a show like W5 or something similar! What do u say? Should I start a petition or what? If the people speak up, we WILL be heard! Let's do it! T in Ottawa

22nd of May, 2009

Tan in Ottawa as I am having a problem getting to you I will try this route. I am very carefull with this type of operation and as it was a pop up it seemed quite sincere. Then of course it turned out to be a scam. They should be charged with FRAUD period. However at this time I an through with them thanks to my Credit Card Company. Never again! However if this reaches you don't hesitate to contact me if I can help any further.
    Gale Gardner

• Gi
      8th of Aug, 2009

Just realized that I too have been ripped off. Tried to use the login info that was sent but could not get past the login screen. Called my MasterCard office and the original $1.95 charge actually amounted to $2.12. I plan to contact the Fraud office at MBNA and have them stop any further charges to my card. I am also on a disability and thought this might be a means to access to some assistance.

Gillian Heninger

10th of Aug, 2009

Gillian Heninger
    The $l.95 charge equals $2.12 in U.S. funds. They make you believe the advertising is 100% Canadian which it isn't. In my case the advertising came in as a pop up as I was viewing some other item. Caution is the word. However why aren't these grants kit fraudsters dealt with?

• Ts
      11th of Aug, 2009

scam scam scam no website but the money was taken

• Da
      27th of Aug, 2009

I am on the phone as I write this. I applied yesterday for the grant kit, got nothing and found the complaint website and realized that I have been ripped off.As I write this, I am on the phone with the fraud dept. of my credit card company and yes, they said I was charged an addional $55.76 on top of the $1.95. this was an unauthorized charge and I am on hold waiting to see what happens.Beware of thisRIP-OFF.
    Dan H.

• Wl
      18th of Sep, 2009

Well I to signed up for this grantkit. I signed up 2 months ago and just opened my email today with this password etc. That link brought me here. I'm glad it did. I feel for you people and thank God I did not get ripped off like you. See I am disabled and can't get a credit card so I used a prepaid credit card. There was only $3.00 on the card at that time so they never could take more money from me. I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones.

• Me
      28th of Sep, 2009

I myself like these other people on this site, signed up for this so called grant. I got the password and all but, the home page is for a US site. sit at home and make money. After I logged in to the home page. It has a list of different books on how to make money on the net. People, hate to say it but, we've been had. read the big print, cause its also fine print. once again, its too good to be true, its probably not. I feel sorry for the people who used their credit cards, cause your going to get ripped off in a big way. I myself, used a prepaid card, so, haha you ### fuk americans, $4.00 is all your getting out of me. Lesson learned, too bad lot more people are going to get burned the same way. fuken americans. Oh yea... Dont expect much in the mail but a big bill from your credit company.. No cheque will be issued.

• Ck
      5th of Oct, 2009

I was taken advantage of as well. The day that I payed for the kit I was sent my password and username via email. I went to the website that day and got on no problem. The very next time no web site for it even existed anymore. I am a mother of 5 and I work as a server and my husband has major back problems so he is not working right now. I don't need dishonest people taking money from me. They should be charged with fraud and go to jail.
    C.Kreger-Wisconsin

• Bu
      8th of Oct, 2009

I am a person on a disibility and i just got scammed to what can we do about this ..please someone help...blueeyes40m@hotmail.com

• De
      29th of Dec, 2009

GRANTS MONEY AND GRANTS360.COM SCAM THIEFS
    They are charging me since Sept.2009 $58.07 a month. They don't even have a website.
    I don't know how they got my name and credit card number. I WANT THEM TO BE STOPPED AND ARRESTED. Please somebody know their address to complain to the Attorney General?