Grantsmoney.com / unauthorized charges

I was unaware of your hidden charges of $38.21 also charges of $57.61 for books that I don't need. I would like to have a refund put back into my account.
Please respond via email ( rcsimer@gmail.com ) or u s mail.

Thanks,
Rose Camp

Comments

• Da
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I was unaware of charges of $38.21 also charges of $57.61 for books that I don't need which I didn't even order. I would like to have a refund put back into my account.
    Thanks
    Please respond via email (darrell mitchell yaw423@hotmail.com).

• Ri
      23rd of Apr, 2009

I to have been scammed by this company and taxrefundguide.com they are a bunch of crooks and i have called my credit card company to cancel that card as i cant seem to get a refund or even a reply. my card company is sending me another card with a different number to avoid other charges from this company. I have also filed fraud agaist the through the card company as i did not agree to the charges. The card company said they will investigate. I am furious.

• Ro
      30th of Apr, 2009

this company is a fruad. they miss lead me into thinking that I was only going to pay 1.95 for information . they ended up charging me 122.15 for something I did not even recieve. I would like to have a refund put on my account. I am very angry. I don't know if I will ever get that money back.

• In
      27th of May, 2009

This Group is a total fraud. I was charged $38.21 for a guidance package on loan grants plus 1.95 as a separate charge for information. The following day they withdrew 57.61 in books charges, which action was totally unauthorized and criminal in its intent. I wish to get my money back and hope that this group will be exposed for what it really is.

Please contact me via e-mail (ihfreeman@msn.com