grantsitenet / took out payment of 39.95

1 OH, United States Review updated:

give me back my money...it was only suppose to be a 2.00 fee for a 7 day trial...credit my account or give me a number to get ahold of????

Comments

• I0
      27th of Feb, 2009
    grantsitenet - Unarthorizided withdrawl out my account
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

This company withdrew funds from my account without my permission. They said there was going to be a one-time fee of $2.29.
    Next thing I know, They're charging me $39.95 and I have not received anything from this company, not even the information on the grant. Someone please tell me how to sue this company, because they havfe disrupted my account activities.

27th of Feb, 2009

the same thing happened to me. call this number: 800-4877-085.

this is the one where they said they'll send a cd right and all you have to do is pay for shipping charges?

well apparently we are automatically subscribed to something i'm not even sure what.
    tell them your complaints and they'll unsubscribe you and refund you your money back.

hope this helps!

3rd of Mar, 2009

all they said is that they'd send a cd and all you have to do is pay for shipping charges, right?

the same thing happened to me. call this number: 800-4877-085.

apparently we are automatically subscribed to something i'm not even sure what.

hope this helps!

• El
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Same thing happened to me.

The number listed above is on my credit card statement and here - however, there is an error with the number.

Anybody else with a correct hone number to track these people?

4th of Mar, 2009

Really? Try again.

Because that's the number I called and I got through and they gave me a refund.

They unsubscribed me from a bunch of things and even gave me three cancellation confirmation numbers. I have it all written down and everything.

4th of Mar, 2009

oh wait, actually there's four cancellation confirmation numbers.

if you don't call immediately they'll just keep charging you monthly for a number of things.

• Pa
      6th of Mar, 2009

When we realized that the Apple give away was connected to alot of promotionals that you had to buy in order to qualify including grantsitenet, we were of the opinion we were involved in some sort of advertising that was not entirely ethical. There were a bunch of these sites. We quickly called the bank and cancelled our card, then spoke to the fraud dept. Then called apple in Seattle, Washington and spoke to them as their product was used to promote this merchandise. When Apple tried to get on the web sites, they told me they could not get in. I have since tried again and found they were still up and running. So I called the network I used to work for in NYC and turned the investigation over to them. If anyone else wishes to report these sites to a major network or other media all you have to do is write them and your complaint will be added to others and an investigative report will begin to look into the situation. Do not call them as they will tell you they will accept written complaints only. I called because I had worked for them. Even if there is small print that disclaims the giveaway product, I do believe these scams need to be investigated. Because of the small print which seems to give these people the right to take hard working peoples money in these hard times there is probably little that can be done except try to avoid any site you get into whether intentional or unintentional. Just remember no matter what you do, in this particular downturn in the economy more of these sites are liable to pop up.

• Pa
      6th of Mar, 2009

I was also a victim of the same scan. I contacted them immediately on the website telling them the what they provide online was no even worth the $2.96 they were charging and to cancel immediately. I still have not received a refund for the $39.95, even though I complained to my bank who sent a "Regulation E" inquiry through to them. I will try calling them on the "800" number. Thanks

• To
      24th of Mar, 2009
    grantsitenet - Unarthorizided withdrawl out my account
    Mississippi

They were only going to take $2.29 out and 5 days later they took $39.95 out.Is there any way to get our money back and stop them.We live on a fixed income so that was our grocery money they took.