GrantsforcitizensCharged debit before I recieved 3 day trial.

1 Review updated:

I paid the $1.95 shipping fee to get information and knew that after 3 days of reviewing the product that I would be charged 39.95 if I decided to keep the information. I was charged the 39.95 and never recieved the information. I called the number provider and was never successful at reaching anyone besides some fake sounding hold music. A representative called me about a week and a half later and I explained that I had not recieved any information and I am still waiting to be contacted by a supervisor. I will keep everyone updated. We have to stop these people that are scamming and taking advantage of people that are just trying to get ahead in this world!

Rp

Comments

• Mo
      Jul 01, 2009

It took me about about 5 days to find where I could login as a member past the three day free trial, and once I was there got screwed again for some other website another of 39.95 .The biggest problem is it goes from 7days to three and you can forget about them emailing you with any temp password for access and its hard on a fixed income like ss. disability.

• El
      Jul 07, 2009

I also ordered the free grant kit for $1.95 shipping and handling. I still have not received the kit and already have been charged the $39.95. How do I go about getting anrefund?? any suggestions??

• Lj
      Jul 21, 2009

I have had the same information happen to me. They will charge you 9.95 for some ID shield, and 12.95 for some other service. Call the toll free number that is listed on your statement showing the charges and demand your refund. I told them that I would contact the BBB if I did not get my money back. My money has been refunded.

[protected] ID Shield

LaGrange
    Indiana
    Phone: [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com

I was under the impression I would be recieving a book that I saw on tv. Insted I recieved a cd and I would like to have my account reimbursed