grants.com / refund

1 172 W. Budd St. #4Sharon, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (724)983-1150

on the 25 of July, I applied for grants and was under the impression that the initiating fee was $1.95 to later discover that my credit card was going to be billed an additional $57 dollars after no cancellation within the first 24 hours. I missed the cancellation deadline by approximately 1 plus hours and was told to email this address for a partial refund to my credit card. I went through with this same process just the other day and as of today my credit card account has still not been reimburst as of 7-31 2009. please accredit my card and thank you so very much for your ti, e and patience. so sorry for the inconvenience. thand you. Ms. Faith Teague

Comments

• Gu
      12th of Jan, 2009
    grants.com - taking money out of account
    Robert Kruse

i have asked this place to stop taking money from my account now they are taking it out under other names like NWKAG.com for $9.95 and Businessfund for $7.95 i want this stopped

• Pa
      30th of Nov, 2009
    grants.com - money

i was scam twice when they say only pay for shipping and handling! i get charge 68 dollars a week later! i call them n raise hell how they try to scam me and they fight hard tryin not to giveyour money back but i stay on the phone and keep them on to and tell let like it is! give my money back now! they try to send you else where to file a complaint or etc but i refuse, the same way you took my money and the same way you put it back NOW. you can also dispute it through your bank and tell them they took money out with out your permision...

• Pa
      24th of Mar, 2010
    grants.com - money taken of my credit card
    see above
    United Kingdom

I applied for informatio regarding grants for improvements to my home wich cost me £1.94 deducted from my bank on 10th february 2010 also on the same date they took a further £38-89 to date I have had no communicatio from them. The original e.mail was from a firm called arimax based in the U.S.A could you please give me advice on this. Thanks you. My e.mail address is lpauline95@yahoo.co.uk

• Ns
      22nd of Jun, 2010

I too have been "scammed" by this "GRANT" company. I t is very appauling that, with this day and age that these organizations are still steeling money's from poor unexpected people, who turn to them for help so that we can either keep our home, pay our bills, better our selves by going to college, etc.
    It just makes me sick to all HEll, that no one has shut these people down. Trust in me I just might be that person to do it. I wonder how do these people sleep at night.

• Ns
      22nd of Jun, 2010

I also expect and FULL refund, the hell with a partial refund I want a full refund, if not expect a call from the better business bureau.

• Ro
      27th of Jun, 2010

i ordered to look at information to be delivered to me by mail, i was only suppose to charged 2.95 .you have taken out 32.97 out of account., with out my permission . i would like for you to kindly refund back to Rose Brewer account confirmation nuber6880942. we will be waiting.. thanks Rose

• Er
      22nd of Jul, 2010

ERNEST WANAMAKER@YAHOO.COM, U TOOK MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, I WANT ALL OF IT BACK, IN THREE DAY OR IM CALLIN THE FBI, AND I HAVE SOMEONE THAT WORK THEIR, IF MY MONEY NOT BACK ON MY CARD YOU WILL HAVE A BIG PROBLEM, CREDIT BACK MY ACCOUNT NOW.

• Er
      22nd of Jul, 2010

PUTT MY MONEY BACK ON MY CARD DAMIT.

• Wi
      24th of Jul, 2010

I was charged Twice for $57.61 that makes it $115.22 and then charged for $32.97 . That is not right, Please put all my money back into my account.

Besides your web page was blank and their was nothing on the page, I should of not got charged at all.

• Un
      26th of Jul, 2010

I agree with your complaints. It is totaly unetheical to steal money from honest law abiding citizens like ourselves.This scam promised to give information on how to apply for individual grants and not have to pay the money back. I got the informtion from a web site I thought was legitimate and trust worthy lol. I was charged $ 1.95 for the kit and then they turned around and took $32.97 off my pay as you go debit card without my permission. On top of the whole mess They told me" you need to read before you sign" I didn't see the 24 hour closing window they said was on the site.My information said you have 30 day to cancel and not be billed for $57.00 a month. I TOO WANT ALL OF MY MONEY BACK, NOT $25.00 YOU PLANON REFUNDING ME. I will be contacting the better bisiness bereau too.

Unsuspecting victim

• Be
      31st of Jul, 2010

iwent online on july 30 2010 and today is july 31 2010 about a grant and i read the processing fee was $2.97. There was NOWHERE else in the fine print where it said my account would be charged $57.61. I m not happy at all and I WANT ALL OF MY DOG ON MONEY PUT BACK IN MY ACCOUNT TODAY INCLUDING THE $2.97 IF NOT I WILL TAKE FUTHER ACTIONS.
    BERTHA WINSLETT

• Cr
      2nd of Aug, 2010

I have also been scammed by this so called government help website. Never heard of such a thing...i never authorized a 57.61 charge on my account. This site should be investigated by higher power...i called the grants.com number and spoke to them...told them they should be embarrassed to even answer the phone...she knows of the scam...gets thousands of calls a day. My confirmation number is 7370243 and I had better get a 100% refund ($57.61). I will take further action.

please cancel my application.5827058.steven tumlinson.thanks

cancelation number5827058

please reverse the charges, 58.76

• Va
      14th of Aug, 2010

never recieve the starter kit for 2.97 and then got charge 57.61 and then they charge me 99 cents but never took the 57 dollar off or the 2.97 and i want my money back into my account. mcbridev73@yahoo.com

• Ka
      18th of Aug, 2010

I was scammed also. I checked my account and the next day was charged not only the $2.99 for the starter kit, but also $58.07 for a subscription I never agreed to. Why are all the fees different? I want my total refund of $61.06. arcarakaren@yahoo.com. Karen Arcara

• Te
      19th of Aug, 2010

Looks like a scam. Just looked at my statement and was charged 57.61 was not aware of this and I did not agree to this, I want my mony back, this is no way to treat the American people...If there was not a need in the first place we would not have orded the 2.95 kit, by the way I don"t have the kit yet either...cancelation number 7542506
    Has anyone received their money back?
    T.Shortt

• Do
      23rd of Aug, 2010

I gave permission to take out $2.97 from my acccount, I did not know there would be extra charges after that. Please refund all
    other charges. Password: xy5MUwRhcoWe86ot Thank you.
    Donna OKeefe

• Do
      23rd of Aug, 2010

I gave permission to take 2.97 from my account. I did not know I would be charged more. I was gone several days after that so did
    not know I was suppose to cancel. Please refund all other charges.
    Donna OKeefe