Grantsc.com / My account was charged $59.00. I did not authorize the charge

255 Ravoux St. Apt 2Saint Paul, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 651 771-0207
I thought I was paying only 1.59 for a Grant Search Software.

A $59.00 charge than showed up on my Account. What a scam!

More Grantsc.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Re
  9th of Nov, 2008
I urge everyone to file a complaint against them, especially after noting that the BBB could not verify a valid business license for these crooks.

To file a claim with the BBB go to http://www.vegasbbb.org/rptrel.asp?bbbid=78196#bci

Unfortunately, posting info here only allows those of us who have been ripped off to commiserate with each other. It doesn't prevent them from victimizing others.
File a claim with the BBB as well as with the FTC. They are taking advantage of people who NEED MONEY. Don't let them get you any more!
Remember, the ONLY FREE MONEY is the MONEY THEY STOLE FROM YOU!
To
  14th of Nov, 2008
Dear Frederick,

We were not able to find your records. Please call (866)-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) to confirm your cancellation and to avoid any further charges.

As for the charges when ordering the free CD Frederick, you have also signed up for a 7-Day Free Trial to the Grant Search Center membership site, which can help you get Government & Private grants using the tools and strategies inside. After the 7-Day Free Trial period, you continue to enjoy full membership at an affordable $59.95 per month billed automatically to your credit card if you do not cancel. You also agreed to the 14 day bonus trial to Paid Surveys Database for $17.67 a month thereafter, should you choose not to cancel.

We do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, and on the thank you page after placing your order. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. Rest assured, this free trial offer can be cancelled at anytime during the trial periods or anytime thereafter by simply calling (866)-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) or online as outlined. You can also cancel by going to www.grantsc.com

If you still have any concerns or question please call us at 866-528-6550 or you can email us at support@grantsc.com

Sincerely,
Tom
De
  19th of Nov, 2008
please asap reverse charges of 59.95 from my account which was never authorized. I auth. 1.59 for postage alone. As of right now my account is overdraft because of this withdrawal. todays date is November 19, 2008.