GrantSC / Cindy L.Baker

1 7628 Sergi Caynon DrIndianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 317-881-4342

Bought a CD for $1.99/since then Ive been charge $39.53 on10/06/2008 and10/14/2008 for$17.45 also no11/6/2008 was charde for $39.53 also on 12/16/2008 was charge $39.53. These charges were unauthorized . Requesting that these funds be refund back to me. If not i will file a complaint with the Attorney General Office in the state of Indiana.

Thank You Cindy L.Baker

Comments

Vi
  10th of Nov, 2008
GrantSC - did not authorize payment

my account was debited without my authorization. I was informed that a charge of $1.98 would be the only charge.

Ro
  2nd of Dec, 2008

They took $59.95 out of my visa and I had not authorized this.

To
  3rd of Dec, 2008

Dear Robert,

We offer our apologies. We have checked your records which shows you have exceed the trail period and that is the reason you have been charged. You have joined on 24 November 2008
and you have cancelled your account on 2nd December 2008.

When ordering the free CD, you have also signed up for a 7-Day Free Trial to the Grant Search Center membership site, which can help you get Government & Private grants using the tools and strategies inside. After the 7-Day Free Trial period, you continue to enjoy full membership at an affordable $59.95 per month billed automatically to your credit card if you do not cancel. You also agreed to the 14 day bonus trial to Paid Surveys Database for $17.67 a month thereafter, should you choose not to cancel.

We do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, and on the thank you page after placing your order. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. Rest assured, this free trial offer can be cancelled at anytime during the trial periods or anytime thereafter by simply calling (866)-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) or online as outlined. You can also cancel by going to www.grantsc.com

If you still have any concerns or question please call us on 866-528-6550 or you can email us at support@grantsc.com

Sincerely,
Tom

To
  26th of Jan, 2009

Dear Cindy,

We apologize as we cannot find your account. We request you to call on 866-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) and get your account cancel to avoid any further charges.

Sincerely,