Grants360.com / Unauthorized charges

I saw the add for this site. I figured okay, what do I have to lose for less than 2 bucks. After reading the terms and service I found out I would be charged almost 60 bucks a month for this. Still, i figured I'd give it a look to see what it had to offer. What this site offered was outdated links to sites, misinformation, and its main link to personal grants leads you to grants.gov, a site that is FREE for ANYONE to access. Lesson learned, two bucks lost. Save your money, just go to grants.gov.

Fr

Comments

• Ju
      31st of Mar, 2009

I, too applied for this grant and was charged about $40.00 more than what they said they were going to charge me. This is fraud and I want my money back!

• Di
      31st of Mar, 2009

I, too applied for this grant. I was to understand that it would only cost $1.95 for processing fee!! I checked my account and was charged $57.61 more!! This is fraud. I spoke to someone and I was told you have 24 hours to cancel, I missed it by 3 hours.!! And the person on the line wasn't authorized to refund my money, I needed to contact someone else. I want my money back. It was very very misleading!!

• Da
      9th of Apr, 2009

I DAVID MANIGAULT WAS CHARGE FOR A MEMBERSHIP THAT I DID NOT AUTHERIZE PLEASE CANCEL THIS MEMBERSHIP ASAP. AND REINBURST MYMONEY BACK THANK YOU.DAVID MANIGAULT THE TOTAL AMOUNTTO BE REINBURST IS $106.00PLAESE EMAIL ME TO LET ME KNOW YOU RECIVED THIS MESSAGE.THANK YOU.

• Al
      17th of Apr, 2009

Too good to be true. If you were charged, you need to call 360grants at the number on the bank statement transaction, they will ask you if you want to cancel the membership.(The membership that was never requested) and will give you a cancelation #, then you need to email. refunds@grants360.com and give them your refund request cancellation number. and hope to get it. I called My Bank, wells fargo and made a complaint too. they advised to cancel my card and get a new card with different #s. they will try to get my money back. And they may also do a class action law suit.

• Sh
      28th of Apr, 2009

i called and ordered the grants book for 2.51.i have not received it.i have since been charged 73.13 0n my visa which i did not authorize. i called the number on my visa transaction and the operator told me to email them at refunds@grants money.com. with my cancellation number. when i tried to send the email it wouldnt send because it came up illegal. now what? where do i go from this point. please help. sherry.

• Bd
      30th of Apr, 2009

I cannot EVEN Locate "refunds@grants360.com" I as Alex... Well Done ALEX!!!

DITTO... D I T T O...Ditto

11th of May, 2009

I Andre mims was charged for a membership that i didnt authorize, and is very disapointted about. I would like my refund ASAP. My cancellation number is 2219767 and the amount is $97.81. I want it back just as fast as you took it or you will be hearing from my lawer. A VERY ANGRY WOMAN

• Ca
      24th of May, 2009

I emailed the address and there is no place to enter my cancellation #. I too, did not notice that I would be charged $38.21. I wish that I had read your comments first. Where do I enter the cancellation #? Thanks. Carol

28th of May, 2009

Okay, folks I did some research on scams.com boards and I found the company which is advertising this scam bull - you can find it right there on their homepage: http://www.convert2media.com/

Government Grants

Email:
    info@convert2media.com
    Telephone:
    800.689.1260

Here is the email and phone number for the head honcho:
    Direct: 407.704.0522
    Email: ruck@convert2media.com

The same folks are involved with the Easy Google Profits scam securecartcenter.com Beware!

• Ca
      29th of May, 2009

yes i to had unauthorized payment on my check card. and im been given the run around as well. i was told to go to this web s.refunds at grants 360.com. are this one zaaop.com

• Mi
      8th of Jun, 2009

IAM CANCELING MY MEMBERSHIP THANK YOU GARLAND

• Mi
      8th of Jun, 2009

iam canceling my membership thank you very much

• Ta
      27th of Jul, 2009

I am canceling my membership it wasnt what I expected please refund my account my conf# is 2853424

• Re
      29th of Jul, 2009

My Name is Kenneth Johnson
    I Too Was Schamed out of 166.39 By These People IS there any to catch them and get your money back. Plese Somebody Help

• Ot
      30th of Jul, 2009

My name is Otis and I was charged an unauthorized amount $57.61 and $1.95 and I want my money back in my account now. Can anyone help?

• Ot
      30th of Jul, 2009

I was charged $57.61 which I did not authorized to be taken from my bank account plus $1.95 that they really ask you topay.

• Ru
      11th of Aug, 2009

The Grants360.com web site said they would sent me grant information for just $1.95 shipping but when I checked my bank account there was a charge of $57.61 which I did not authorize. To make matters worse I called their customer support number and was told I would have to request a refund at www.refunds@grants360.com. This address does not exist so now I am not sure what to do. Has anyone managed to get their maney back?

11th of Aug, 2009

I went to their website. It's very misleading, but if you read the terms and agreement, (link at bottom of page) it does say for $1.95 you have a one day pass. Then after that 'one' day, you will be billed $57.61 a month. So you really did authorize these charges.
    I highly doubt you will ever get a refund for this.

But you need to contact your bank and let them know you have called this company repeatedly to cancel your membership, they haven't. You want to put a block on these charges. If your bank refuses or say they can't, then your best bet is to cancel your bank account and start another one. It's an inconvenience, but it's very hard to get these charges to stop. Happened to a friend of mine.

• Vv
      19th of Aug, 2009

The add was for a $1.95 processing fee for free grants access. The next day they charged $57.61 to my card without authorization. I called them and cancelled and they provided me with an E-mail address for the refund.
    Not sure if I will ever see it.

• Us
      21st of Aug, 2009

I want my refund!!! I was told it wpuld be back in our account in 24hours, it better be.