Grants360.com / Unauthorized charge
I was lead to this website from www.roberts.com/grants.
I was suppose to only be charged $1.95 for information on free grants available. Right after I signed up I checked my account and they also charged me $38.21 for some tax refund guide. I immediately called customer service they said that it stated on one of the pages on the website that by signing up for the information it automatically commited you to purchase a tax refund guide. There was no terms and conditions to agree to. Their information is a joke too they do not tell you how to really get free grants for student loan debt etc.
Lesson learned I suppose no one is out to help anyone; only out to screw people over. Will definitely monitor my account, and as soon as the transaction clears I will dispute the charges.
More Grants360.com Complaints & Reviews
- Grants360.com - Unauthorized charges 
- Grants360.com - Overbilling, unauthorized charges 
- Grants360.com - unauthorizied money withdrawal 
- Grants360.com - Rip off
- Grants360.com - fraudulant withdrawl 
- Grants360.com - Never received kit 
- Grants360.com - took money of $57.61 out of checking 
- Grants360.com - grants 
- Grants360.com - unauthorized charges to my account