Grants search guide/goldstarmedia / grantsearching

Indianola, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 515-961-7127

I purchased the cd for 2.95 then on the website I looked under resorses and found goldstar media, I am not able to get back to the site I paid 19.95 for this site they said if you can't find the grant you want rwill refund ypour money. I also wish to cancel the grant guide resorse but am unable to do so. can I get my money back from the Goldstar media company?
Sh

Comments

Sh
  14th of Aug, 2008
I don't want to see my complaint I want to know how to get my 19.95 back
Ir
  14th of Aug, 2008
Sorry you lost your money, but all those sites that promise you help with grants, well all of them are scams. I would just chalk it up as a lose and forget about it. Although moral wrong, most are legal. Go to usa.gov there you can find anything you need. If you need to e-mail them they will reply. It takes a lot of work, but it's free and you will not get ripped off.
Le
  28th of Aug, 2008
Along with everyone else here I got scammed out of about 60$ so far. After calling and trying to cancel and get my money back of which neither happened!!
I decided to send them an threatening email. I told them I would come hurt them and blow the building up LOL!! I actually received a response telling me
that they were forwarding this threat to the authorities LOL!!! I responded and asked them to so that I could ask them to be charged with Fraud and that I was
happy that they were finally taking me seroiuse.
Da
  27th of Sep, 2008
I twice requeted grants and not heard anything yet and it has been 2 months. the company involved is GOLD STAR MEDIA would like to know more
Ry
  29th of Oct, 2008
goldstarmediashouldbemadetogivebackallmoneythenbearrestedandshoutdownandgetjailtime