Grants Search Center / Fraud

2232 South Nellis Blvd Suite G3 #339Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
2.5

I was only suppose to pay 2.95 shipping and handling on this Software called Grant Search Center. Instead I was charged 59.95 on my debit card I want the money returned all but the shipping.

Comments

Las Vegas
Nevada
Phone: 866-528-6550
GrantSearchCenter.com

I authorized purchase of their $1.99 CD on 11/10/08 and was charged 10 days later for $59.95. I was not aware that another charge would be taken. I had tried to access the Membership site several times on 11/11/08 and again on 11/12/08 and could not. I tried the "unsubscribe" action from their support center on 11/11/08, as I had not received the promised CD nor could I access the website. I received the CD on 11/16/08, and on 11/17/08 my account was charged $59.95. So I again, went to their support center and "unsubscribed" again. I had contacted my credit card company to file a dispute and to find out how I could stop any further charges from this company.
Cl
  30th of Dec, 2008
I was charged $59.95 on my credit card. I want my money back I thought this was suppose to help people that need money we are in need of money for our church at this time,
please remove me form your list ASAP if not we will have to report you to
the better business bureau
Ns
  9th of Jan, 2009
I was also charged $1.98 shipping for a cd that I never recieved. The company says that they sent it along with the cancellation terms. I never recieved the cd or any information on the terms or conditions. I was charged $59.95 on my credit card and a few days later another $17.45 for nothing. How do you cancel if you never recieve the information that they say they sent. This company is a scam. I spoke with customer service and so did my credit card company. The dumbass that we spoke with was rude and protecting the scamming company. This will be getting turned into the better business bureau, the Nevada Secretary of State, my lawyer and anyone else that I can think of that will shut down this scam.
Co

Company information:
Grant Search Center
2232 S. Nellis Blvd. Ste. G3 #339
Las Vegas, Nevada

Responded to an offer for a free CD to aid in search for Government Grants for eduction, shippling and handling only cost $1.98, then was charged 59.95 one week after order. Got CD 6 days after orderand it doesn't work, will not load.
To
  16th of Feb, 2009
Dear Connie,

We would like to help you but with information you have provided us we cannot find your account. We request you to call on 866-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) and get your account cancel to avoid any further charges.

Sincerely,

Vancouver
Washington
Phone: 360-213-5882
benayness65@hotmail.com

grants search center withdrew $ 59.00 from my checking account, without my knowledge, or my consent, on 03/09/09
i agreed only to paying shipping & handling fee of 3.97 for a cd they offered me.