Grants now USA / Scam

1 CO, United States Review updated:

I ordered there product. Filed a business plan and now have not heard a thing from anyone. all there infromation states contact our customer services, call phone # provided. No were in any of there information they sent or websites can you find a customer service phone number or contact us links. just there application site. I have tried that again and had no responese from them as well.

More Grants now USA Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ld
      13th of Aug, 2009

Have you heard from them? the customer service nunber is 866-312-3463.

• Sh
      4th of Sep, 2009

866.312.3463 then hit 3 for customer service. Be very careful! They will push you out past the 90 days to avoid giving you a refund. I am battling with them right now.

• Zj
      29th of Apr, 2010

I just emailed them my revised business plan and the customer service said that I should be receiving info shortly within the week its been 3 weeks and still have yet to receive anything.

• Zj
      29th of Apr, 2010

I sent my revised business plan in a few weeks ago and when I talked to a customer service rep he said after I sent it in that I should be receiving instructions on what the next step would be. Its been 3 weeks and still no word!!

• Rk
      7th of Jul, 2010

I used the company to try and get a small business grant and they told me that could do it and blah blah blah...

Turns out this company is just a glorified business plan writing service. They just write your business plan and then tell you to send it out to companies yourself.

Tried to get my refund and they wouldn't give it to me until I got denied for a grant.

25th of Jan, 2015

Me and my husband did the business grant, "we receive our business plan and send it back on 5/2014. We have not heard anything from the company. I have call and left several messages. And no one never call us back. It has been nine months. We were told that it only take three months. I feel that they are scammer and they need to be sued. We are so disappointed, " we were really thinking this was going to be the key too our future.

Sincerely
    Mrs. Disappointed.

• Na
      22nd of Jun, 2015

This company is a legal scam!Please stay away from it!My sentiments and experience with this company is exactly like all the comments before me.This is the first time I have ever written a review;I am not like the people who write reviews on every restaurant...These people are crooks!