Grants/NewsPIN / I was scammed

Signed up for grant information for my small business and paid the shipping fee for the CD and then saw more deductions on my bank account.

A  5th of Mar, 2009 by
This was the 2nd charge for this company...I will be filing a dispute for these charges!
A  5th of Mar, 2009 by
I have had three charges and I can't get any help with it.
A  6th of Mar, 2009 by
I paid the s/h for a free CD from Grant Writing Express and after having call and also unsubscribing from them, I have had numerous charges on my account. I cannot get a hold of any of them except GWE. I had to change my check number and file a dispute
A  10th of Mar, 2009 by
I also sent for the CD about Grant help. I paid the fee but received no CD after a month. I got my bank statement and saw several charges that I did not agree with. After hours of attempting to reach them by phone. I gave up and changed my card.
A  13th of Mar, 2009 by
I was only to pay shipping and they charged me $29.95 for it and then they sent me a empty CD case. I suggest everyone file with the Better Business Burea on these guys!
A  13th of Mar, 2009 by
Yes I totally agreed with file with the better business bureau on these guys...they're fraud...my accounts being charged twice and still no cd...
A  17th of Mar, 2009 by
I was only supposed to pay shipping and handling and they've charged my card twice $29.95 & $74.95. I've attempted calling and no answer or someone answers but no says anything, you just hear talking in the background. I finally got the cd after a month.