grants money.comtotally ripped off

C Review updated:

I was under the impession that this was a legit offer to obtatin goverment grants through this web site; since it was offered to me on ebay wich I have found to be a ligitimate source. The offer was proposed to me for a one time fee of just under two dollars. Good deal right ? Not for me. Two days after applying for the info I was unlawfully without consent charged 65.00 on my credit card. I would like to know how a country club or golf course wich was the name for the charge on my creditcard statement is legaly and credibly selling goverment grants over the internet. As you can probably tell I'm pretty pissed off. when I tried to access this scamartists web site for the grants I was asked for my creditcard number again several times.What the hell is this joint pulling on trusting and hardworking citizens, who for one time in thier life are offered a chance to put themselfs in a better position and end up getting screwed once again.

• K
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: [protected]
    GRANTSMONEY.COM

THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!! PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUBMITTING THERE CARD NUMBERS...READ THE TERMS AND AGREEMENTS...IF U HAD THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN TO YOU!

• L
      Jun 10, 2009
    grants money.com - un autorized charges
    prfrev.com
    Nova Scotia
    Canada

I authorized the amount of $1.50 for a Nova Scotia Grants kit and later discovered that I was charged $2.23 US and $66.53Us for a subscription that I never authorized. My confirmation number for a refund is 2480359.