grants money / vast amt of overdraft fees!

1 Sherwood, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 501-541-3788

To start, I couldnt get a direct answer from ANYONE for a phone number for this company. I kept getting people i couldnt understand and i was continued to be put on hold for long periods at a time. NO ONE COULD GIVE me a live person in refunds that i could SPEAK TO! That was Extremely fustrating. I thing when it comes to a persons money emailing is very impersonal and so unprofessional! Which made me come to the conclussion that this was a scam of some sort!I phoned due to this web site by the name of grants money went into my acct. Six times causing me to have six, SIX, overdraft fees and i want to speak with a live person within 48 hours or i will go to the better business. plus make this news people that stated this was such a wonderful thing! this company took out the 1.95 which was agreed. then on the same day, they removed 0.02, a 29.94 fee for that, 0.31, 29.94 fee for that, 38.21, 29.94 fee for that, .46, a 29.94 fee for that, 57.61, A 29.94 FEE FOR THAT! and i wanat this fixed immediately!i need to fax this bank statement to someone so thatmy money can be returned due to you had my ENTIRE ACCT IN THE NEGATIVE AND CHECKS WERE SENT BACK!!!

Comments

• Ro
      29th of May, 2009
    Pennsylvania

these mother ...s said it was 1.95 and turned around and took over $95 out of our account and we never got a thing from them

• Wa
      8th of Jul, 2009
    grants money - did not aythorize the charge
    Walter C. Robertson
    Tucson
    Arizona
    wcrober@msn.com

I did authorize a charge for 57.61 0n 07/07/09 I talked to credit card co. and disputed the charge I was also given a phone number of (1866-396 3143 and was told the secription was canceled as of 07-08- 09 .
    I need you to credit my acc back the $57.61 that was not authorized
    Walter C. Robertson

14th of Jul, 2009

PLEASE CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION AS WE DO NOT WANT IT. THANK YOU.

14th of Jul, 2009

PLEASE CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION AS I DO NOT WANT. THANK YOU.

14th of Jul, 2009

did not authorize the charge

24th of Jul, 2009

i only asked for a kit but nothing arrives.they charge me C$68.94 on my mastercard that i dont know.i want a refund to my money.

• Na
      29th of Jul, 2009
    grants money - Did'nt get any kit

I applied on line for this Grants money and it said I would get so much canadian dollars back if I submit my credit card with only having to pay $1.95 for shipping and handling for a "kit". Well I never recieved a kit and now I see on my credit card invoice, I am owing $57.61 (US) plus $1.95 (US) I never agreed on paying a membeship and I want my money back. I phoned the number on my credid card invoice and the lady gave me an email address to complain, so here I am and I aslo browsed some of the comments and they recieved a phone number for a "refund Hotline". I called it and it was the same number and the same woman. I explained to her that these people have a "refund #" and this is where I am to call. She said it is just the number to phone for the grants money...I started telling her I want the refund # but she said I had to file a complaint on line at this address and I continued to tell her that there are people that have commented on this and have their refund # from this telephone #. She was getting agitated as was I and she then hung up on me. That's NOT how you do business. This ad is very misleading as I can tell from numerous other people's comments. I don't have any money to afford a monthly bill of $57 or whatever else this company decides to charge from my credit card. I only agreed to pay the $1.95 shipping and handling for the "kit". I am appaled at the lack of professionalism that just occured over the phone. Please I just want the money back that is rightfully mine.

• Na
      29th of Jul, 2009
    grants money - Cancel subscription
    British Columbia
    Canada

I am filing another complaint in case the other one didn't go through. I would please like all my money back that was taken from my Visa pertaining to this incident. The ad for receiving grant money from Canada is very misleading and I want to cancel my subscription. Obviously others have felt the same way I do. I hope others don't get sucked into what I was sucked into. And I would like my cancellation/refund number. Thank you...Or is this falling on deaf ears?

• Ka
      30th of Jul, 2009

i want my money back. They are a rip off
    Charged my credit card for crap i didnt authorize

• He
      30th of Jul, 2009
    Creston
    British Columbia
    Canada

This is a complete scam. I want my money back...I have phoned the number on my credit card invoice and they gave me a confirmation # which is : #2807956. I would please like to have all my money refunded or there will be legal action that will take place. How can you do this to people. We trust these websites, but all they do is rip us off. I hope you're ashamed of what you are doing...

• Da
      10th of Aug, 2009
    grants money - Didn't get the kit

I did not want the trial period. It was supposed to be canceled immediatley. I need three payments of $57.61 plus $1.95 refunded back into my account as soon as posible for a total of $174.78. Thank you. Dawn M. Kershner

• Ke
      22nd of Aug, 2009
    grants money - refund
    kevin conley
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Phone: 4039236385

i was to receve a free kit and was only to be charged the shipping cost . now i have been bill $64 more and have not receved anything and would like the money back Acc # 3425630

• Ki
      31st of Aug, 2009

Hi. My name is Kim I. Wardwell and I requested a week trial, to explore the free grants.gov website and was told that if I wanted to cancel, I needed to do it before Sunday, August 30th. I did try via the phone and website and had no luck. I checked my mail today, Monday, August 31st and the total charge of $57.61 was already on my Visa bill. That quick? It seems to me, they just take advantage of the customers and assume we will still be interested. Your company billed me/my Bank of America account Long before the trial week was even up!

I am so turned off by your company now and request that you remove the $57.61 from my visa card immediately.

Please treat your future customers with respect and Not bill them far before the fact. More customers will come to you and spread the word that they were satisfied.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Kim I. Wardwell

• Ki
      31st of Aug, 2009

To: INTERNETPROFITGEEK.CO: August 30, 2009

As I mentioned my complaint prior to this one, I would like to reiterate that I would like you to cancel my account with you. Also, requesting that you remove the charges on my Visa account of $57.61. I am not interested in this service anymore.

Sincerely,

Kim I. Wardwell

• Al
      12th of Oct, 2009

told me they would refund my money, and hasnt done so.