Grants Insider / Scam

1 OH, United States Review updated:

I ordered a disk - for 1.95 i received the disk and now they are charging my account 39.95 every month for nothing. I receive no info - no other service- and the information they gave my bank for a ocntacat number is not even a working number. DO NOT USE THIS SITE -

Sg

Comments

• Gr
      8th of Aug, 2009

I agree.. it's happening to me as well

14th of Aug, 2009

i have the same problem, what did you do to stop it? steve from pa.

14th of Aug, 2009

the phone # is 1-866-442-4967. i have the state, involved. im on unemployment and they are taking the money off my pa state, credit card. .

14th of Aug, 2009

the real # is 1-866-317-9622. they will stop charging your card.

3rd of Sep, 2009

i have had nothing but trouble since i tried to get the disk from egrants. (still have not gotten that i ordered in mid august). grants insider is apparently a link on that site, but different company. they have charged my card 39.95 two times on the same day. i called to get the first one refunded and then they charged a second time. (causing my bank to overdraft). i called to complain again and the guy i spoke to was happy to refund the two charges (that will take 2-7 days) but they can't refund the overdraft fee (said it's for the bank to do)
    i would never refer anyone to them.

• Pi
      14th of Sep, 2009

It's happened to me to - has anyone notified the BBB about this? Mine has just happened since 8/31/2009, hit me twice for $39.95 in same day.

• Fo
      21st of Sep, 2009

Me too, I signed up for the 7 day trial for grants for citizens but never received the kit for the $1.95 shipping fee and forgot to cancel within the 7 days and my checking account was charged 69.95 tried to get this refunded and was not successful they were actually very rude. I called the 816-317-9622 for that. The next week I noticed a charge for 39.95 for this Grants Insider and found this complaint page. I called the 866-442-4967 number and did speak with a Jessica who, since I called the same day it showed up on my checking account, she said she would refund the 39.95 and cancel my enrollment, I'll believe it when I see. All this stuff is just a scam I'd actually like to know if anyone ever received a 'free' grant. I doubt it. Stay away or be very careful with these sites.

• Ho
      8th of Oct, 2009
    Grants Insider - Being billed $39.95 monthly, but haven't received anything except the disk I paid $1.95 for. I want to be refunded the amount of $39.95 for each
    Cora Hayes
    1803 Idlewood Avenue
    Richmond
    Virginia
    Phone: (804) 303-5459

I accessed the grant site and ordered a disc for $1.95, reeived that disc. After that I have been billed and paid the $39.95 a month, but still have not received anything else. I WANT MY MONEY BACK. This company is not reputable!

• Ka
      12th of Oct, 2009

I just got off the phone with a Ryan, who said he had cancelled the account and refunded the ( 2 ) 39.95 charges. He gave me a confirmation number. I will be reporting this to the BBB

• Mo
      21st of Oct, 2009

I dont know whats going on all i noticed was a charge from this company on my statement, i never signed up for it. last moth i got charged. i spoke with a lady, she said she had canceled the enrollment but i never got my money back. now today i got charged agin. im pissed

• Ni
      5th of Nov, 2009

Same thing happened to me. they charged $57.61 twice. I didn't get a disk yet. How can I get my money back? If anybody knows, please let me know.

• Je
      5th of Nov, 2009

I just want my 57.61 back into my checking accounting within 24 hour like you said you would do Thank you so very much

• Je
      5th of Nov, 2009

I WENT grants360.com/kit it;s wasn;t what I want so I just want my money back in the amont of 57.61 into my checking account THANK YOU so very much.

• Yo
      25th of Dec, 2009

I recently orderd the kit and only thought i was paying 1.95 and was charged 54.00 to my debit card and I want my redund NOW, before I even get the CD, . I dont even want the CD.