grants for you now / request refund of 94.89 and cancel charges cancel services do not want services never wanted services cancel cancel cancel

1 GA, United States Review updated:

your company charged credit card for 94.89 and i never wanted this service, the guy at this phone no: [protected], (michael), said to go this website to get a complete refund, www.support@grantsforyounow.com, and they would give me a refun with no questions asked, because it was quaranteed money back no questions asked...and that they would give me a confirmation no, and email us with confirmation of cancelation to stop this service...and charges...so here i am now...

Comments

• Bo
      3rd of Jan, 2009

spent money on their fees and still unable to access their website!!!

• Ky
      9th of Feb, 2009

your company charged my account $94.89 and i never wanted the service. when i signed up for the grants for you it stated that they would mail me my starter kit in the mail thats why they charged me $1.95 for the shipping and handling. i never received anything in the mail regarding and grant information, i also spoke with someone regarding the situation and they told me to contact this website for a full refund of $94.89 plus the $1.95 i intially sent for the packet. PLEASE CANCEL this service and PLEASE REFUND my money back into my account.

• Ca
      16th of Feb, 2009
    grants for you now - unauthorized withdraw of money
    Camillia Breedlove
    Chatom,AL
    Alabama

I cancelled on 1-6-09 and you'll took money out of my account that i did not autherize and i would like my money returned to my account A.S.A.P. this is not right that you take peoples money that do not want the service and cancell but yall still try to take our money I want mine Back Now.Ispoke with a young man at 1-866-702-6834 and he said to e-mail you'll and that you would refund my money i would like it done A.S.A.P. THANK YOU

• Qu
      17th of Feb, 2009

I received a notice from my bank that grants for you now withdrew 94.89 from my account and the number given to contact customer service was not in service. Then I went to support@grantsforyounow.com to inform personnel, I never received grant cd kit, and to cancel any further transaction with this company. I never received the refund. This company is a fraud.

17th of Feb, 2009

Please refund my $ 94.89 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    Back into my credit card account. Because i did not authorize this transaction. Please refund me immediately.Thank you.

17th of Feb, 2009

Please refund my $ 94.89 back to my credit card account. Immediately.

Refund my money

• Co
      17th of Feb, 2009

I agree! Grants for you Now not only charged me 94.89 but also $54 a month ago. At that time they said they canceled my account. My bank had to get the money back on the $54, but now they have charged my credit card again, but this time for the $94. I had to cancel my card. They said that this was in the terems and conditions in 12 point font. But, they should really make this part of another "acceptance" portion of the sign up process. Messing with people's money like this is a shame and I hope something can be done about it!

• Je
      19th of Feb, 2009
    grants for you now - They had taken $94.89
    North Carolina

I was un-aware of the"extra" charges that I was going to have, I did not authorize anyone to take any money out of my account, it made several checks bounce, not appreciated at all.

• Bu
      20th of Feb, 2009

please refund my money to my debit card immediately.and notify me by phone when it has been processed.thank you..

20th of Feb, 2009

I called a couple of hours ago to please cancel and refund $94.89 plus S&H. I was given number 39132. This transaction was made without my consent. So please refund my money to my account. Thank you.

23rd of Feb, 2009

grants for you now Complaints - refund cancellation of service

refund cancellation of service

i am sending in this request to cancel services for grants for you now, and i am also requesting a full refund from the transaction that was made without my consent. PLEASE CANCEL and PLEASE REFUND my money. A.S.A.P

• Ar
      24th of Feb, 2009

From Arthur Solberg I am sending this request to cancelservices for grants for you nuw, and I am requesting a full refund from the transaction that was made without my consent this website was given to me by SARAH, Please cancel and Refund my money A.S.A, P leeart222@verizon.com

• De
      26th of Feb, 2009

I am sending this refund to PLEASE CANCEL and REFUND my $94.89 which you took from my bank acct without my consent. Please refund this money ASAP!

nymmpiazza@aol.com

• To
      27th of Feb, 2009
    grants for you now - unauthorized transaction
    tom donovan
    Wilmington
    Delaware

i am sending in this request to cancel services for grants for you now, and i am also requesting a full refund from the transaction that was made without my consent. i spoke with someone over the phone a few days ago and they gave me this website so i could cancel and retrieve my refund of $94.89. PLEASE CANCEL and PLEASE REFUND my money

9th of Mar, 2009

I am getting to run around right now. I was told I would have to wait 88 days then fill the refunf request and fax or mail it. Now a week has went by and I have not heard anything, so I called and was told I have to email them letting them know that the 88 days are up. They just don't keep their words

• Eh
    grants for you now - Unauthorized Charge to Credit Card
    Florida
    Phone: 386-329-0103

I, like many others, got charged $94.89 by IDS Grants. Went to their Website and reread the agreement. This is a monthly charge and you have to cancel within three months or they keep charging you. Check out the Rip-off Website in regards to this scam. I called this morning and canceled my subscription and told them they needed to make it more clear about this monthly charge, that it was mis-leading when you initially sign up.

11th of Mar, 2009

I was completely unaware that 95 bucks would be charged immeditely. The funds that have been taken have caused my account to be overdrawn, the bank took the funds from my mortgage account to cover and I can't pay it, please help me.

11th of Mar, 2009

Please refund my $ 94.89 back to my account immediately. The deduction of these funds has caused my account to be overdrawn, and 3 transactions to be returned each a $39 dollars each. I am now not out just the 95 bucks but also all the fees and charges to my account. PLEASE HELP!!

11th of Mar, 2009

I was told the same thing about the 88 days on the phone. I can't wait the 88 days, I have overdrawn charges to my account and I have no money to buy food since they took 95 bucks and I had 3 39 dollar charges to my account. Please help me.