Grants Fo Citizen Members / free fed gran kit

Grants for Citzens members
Phone: 1-866-2790347
on the web sight I went to for FREE fed grants I was told there were only a few KITS left for applications for free federal grant money and I
qualified for a kit at ONLY $1.95. On june 25, 2009 a woman called me on my phone and said I was eligiable for the FREE KIT and all that would EVER BE CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD was $1.95 for postage. well, on JULY 7 they took an additional $39.95. FOR WHAT? I have never recieved the so called kit and when i called today to complain I was informed it was a cd' I WASN'T AWARE IT WAS A DAMN CD. HOW

A  10th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Report them to www.FTC.gov (file a complaint)

It is a big scam.
A  23rd of Jul, 2009 by
I ran into the exact same situation except I also was charged an additional .06 cents on the same day as the $1.95 and an additional $1.20 on the same day as the $39.95. When I called the foreign woman I spoke to who was very hard to understand told me she wasn't showing these additional charges. She spoke much to fast and with an accent that I had to keep asking her to slow down and speak clearly and repeat what she was saying. I'm on my way to the bank to have my credit card account changed rather than have to pay to stop payment on my account. This way I should still receive the kit and will avoid any further charges. I to thought I could not join until I received the kit with which to join with.
N  14th of Sep, 2009 by
Please dont let these Scam artisit get the upper hand! you must called them immediatly and have them wave these rediculous fees!! I was almost a victim!! I called them after visiting this site "grantsforcitizinscomplaints"
I called them while i was in the web site s said to "Katrina" I'd like to speak to someone re: fees on my cc statement and would like these waved immediately because Im in a website right now, about you scam artists taking advantage of innocent bystanders, she got nervous, and had the fees waived!!
A  17th of Dec, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Same here charged 1.95 and was told by a lady I would receive kit and never received kit when I called they told me it was for free for 7 days, for the 1.95 to look at the website and get the application from there, well I missed my chance due to waiting on my kit in the mail, I was never told about going to a website, just look for kit with everything in the mail in 7-10 business days, it's been 2 months, in this so call kit I was to receive applications and all forms necessary to apply for a grant, and I ask the lady 3 times was she sure and her answer was yes.