GRANTS ARE EASY / unauthorized credit card charge

1 Plant City, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: rapco@aol.com

I answered and ad "learn to sell on e-bay free" the form asked for $2.95 S. H. I gave my credit card number, got a worthless a CD and was told that I was automatically enrolled in "grants are easy for $59.95" I told them "no" the same day . My credit card has been charged $59.95 twice, last time 02-20-09 the merchant name is now "50 million grants" I called and they seem to be the same people. They said both times they would cancel my "account" I told them I was disputing the charges on my credit card but nobody would assure my credit card would be credited.

Ra

More GRANTS ARE EASY Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ri
      20th of Jan, 2009
    GRANTS ARE EASY - CHARGED TO MY CHARGE CARD
    NO CORPANY/PERSONAL

ON DEC. 11 2008 I WAS CHARGED $2.95 AND ON DEC.18 2008 $49.50 BY "GRANTS ARE EASY" I DID NOT OK SUCH CHARGES! SO I CALLED THEIR PHONE #866 309 1269 AND WAS TOLD BY SERVICE PERSON TO EMAIL MY PROBLEM TO "JANET JOHNSON AT :SUPPORT@ GUIDE.COM CODE #135930 THANK RICHARD HORAN 89 MOFFITT BLVD. ISLIP N.Y

• Pa
      12th of Feb, 2009

Did you ever get this resolved? We just found the exact same company charging us $58.61 and we never made a purchase either.

• Ho
      4th of Mar, 2009

I too have seem to be charged unfairly for 58.61. I ordered an item on 1/26/09 for 1.99. I never did receive what I requested and now have this additional charge. Where do I go next.?

Hornbacks...rohohappy@verizon.net

• Be
      10th of Mar, 2009

whats the number to find them? i cant find any contact information

• To
      5th of Apr, 2009

I really am tired of being ripped off by these internet companys. somehow they get your credit card # and next thing you know your being billed for something you have no idea what it is. I canceled Government Grants during the first 30 days . and I 'm still being billed today . can someone please help me. I have contacted these people before and they were suppose to cancel and refund my money. thank you

16th of Jun, 2009
    GRANTS ARE EASY - Unauthorised charge

Same thing. They offer a trial with a nominal fee and then next thing charge $58.61 per month with transaction descriptions including "Get My G", "American Home Grant' and "Grants Are Easy".