grants 360.com / debit card theft

1 TX, United States Review updated:

My experience is they were supposed to only charge my debit card $1.95 and they would send me an information (cd) on the grant info. Instead I was charged $57.61 and 38.21 for some Turbo-IRS-Taxes.com that I have never heard of or used. When I called to reverse charges for both of these I got the same guy at 2 different phone numbers and he made no guarantees for a refund. I cancelled my debit card to avoid future charges.

Comments

Mi
  2nd of Jun, 2009

i called n cancelled the program and was refunded 38.21 for the turbo irs taxes than a month later was charge an fee of 57.61 that ive been trying to get a refund on with no secuss i was told it was in the fine print that if not cancelled within a 24hr time i would b charged this fee i did not see it in the print so read it carefully it is a ripoff too b charged this after 24hrs when most legiet web sites only charge afee after 30 days

michael boone

Jo
  8th of Jun, 2009

had the same problem with grants money 360 charged 38.21 for turbo tax could not get a refund then the next month charged 57.61 us for tax pro 2009 i did not ask for this i live in canada us irs does not apply to my income tax what kind of scam is this

Nc
  30th of Jul, 2009
grants 360.com - refund
Grants
North Carolina

I recently purchased a kit from grants.com and was told they would charge me $1.95. They also charged me $ 57 for a membership that i was not aware of. As for my refund, they gave me this website to issue a complaint.

Ki
  31st of Jul, 2009

was given a user name and access number that lead to no where I want my $57.61 back

Al
  18th of Aug, 2009

I was charged $57 and did not recieve a refund by 360 grants and the website said $1.98 for the software and I was not sent any software.

Do
  21st of Aug, 2009

I am mr dotson person an I wood Like for youto Refunds my $5761 Doller Back To Acc Please An I Do Thank You From Mr Dotson person @yahoo.com

25th of Aug, 2009

I did not authorize any such subscription charge. I want a refund, immediately

25th of Aug, 2009

I agree 100%. I, too, am a victim of this fraud

Pa
  29th of Aug, 2009

Iwould like for you to put my money back on my debit card. You took it without my approval. So i demand that you put my money back! My email is pamHoward715@gmail.com Please money is so hard to come by now and people like me that just have a very little need all they can get and save. PUT MY MONEY BACK1 Being dishonest is not be coming of no one. And people that try to use people for their own personal gain is just bad. Think of yourself would you like for someone to use you for your money and take it without your permission. Put your feet in some of these people shoes that you do this too. GOD BLESS YOU GET IT TOGETHER! I don't know my password or conformation number i did this while i was at school. And i didn't think to bring it with me so please refund my money there is no excuse for you not to refund my money. you know that you took it, put it back

Wi
  30th of Aug, 2009

I was only suppose to be chargd $1.95, but was charged $57.61 and the $1.95. I want it refunded to my account immediately, it was not athorized and they did not say that the $1.95 was for a 1 day trial, and that you will charged this outragous fee without them disclosing that the next day you would be charged. Then when I called, I was told that I have to send a email for my refund, but no one can tell how long it would be before you get your refund or hear from anyone regarding the refund. Everyone that I talked to on the phone within a 2 minute period, I could not understand them, so it also made it difficult to get the right email address.

Wi
  30th of Aug, 2009

What can be done so that there won't other people that get caught in this scam? I thought that this site was suppose to help you to get grants, not scam you. Who can we write to, to let the world know what they have done to us, as well as other people that we probably just don't know about.

Te
  31st of Aug, 2009

I am Teena Reed I was charged for three billings that I did not ask for and knew nothing about now my bank has me as overdrawn on my acc. I called the 866-978-9363 number and was told that you would refund my acc. for these billings that toltal 60.04.
I wll be checking my bank to see that you keep your word. I need this done to day.

Dk
  31st of Aug, 2009
grants 360.com - withdrew$ 57.61 plus$0.06 plus $1.73 from my checking account
Dawn Klapper
Massillon
Ohio

MY NAME IS DAWN KLAPPER AND I AM VERY ANGRY ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE PEOPLE WHO GOT SCAMMED WITH GRANTS 360 COM. I NEVER AUTHORIZED THEM TO TAKE ANY MORE MONEY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. IT SAID IT WAS FREE EXCEPT FOR THE $1.95. tHIS IS REDICULOUS. I NEED THAT MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT. I AM UNEMPLOYED HAVE 2 CHILDREN AND BROKE. WHATS THIS SOCIETY COMING TO? GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND DO NOT TAKE ANY MORE OUT.

Mi
  4th of Sep, 2009

My name is Mike Salvato my email is justmike73@att.net I was charged $1.95 witch I agreed to, but I was also charged $57.61 that I did not know about untill I check my bank account.I called the 866 number and canceled the account and they gave me this reference number of 3495539 so I can get my $57.61 refunded back into my bank account.

Dd
  16th of Sep, 2009

I am also a victim of this scam. Problem is that I cannot find anywhere on their website to cancel my free trial that my bank says I need to do. This is a complete dead end. I want my money back as well and please consider my free trail rejected and ended.

Pj
  18th of Sep, 2009

i would like to have this grant removed from my credit card. it is not something that can help anyone. it's people like you that make innocent people not to trust anyone. if i don't get my refund i will be talking with a lawyer and the better business bureau immediately. thank you

Pe
  8th of Nov, 2009

I am also a victim of this scam. I want my money back. They charge me obout 60 $ and they say to me that charge will be obout 2 $.

Gr
  28th of Nov, 2009

Call your Credit Card company, have the charge reversed. I also had them cancel the card and issue a new number. I never noticed the first occurance of $57.61 US$. The next month, same charge. I am stuck with the first one as my CC company has a 30 day limit for complaints of unauthorized amounts, but the 2nd one was reversed and a new card issued so they can't keep charging my card. Bloody fraudsters. - Graham in Canada

La
  10th of Dec, 2009
grants 360.com - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
GRANTS360.COM
grants360.com

This is a SCAM!!!

They say they only need $1.98.
So that I am able to access informations on getting a grant. Which is a total lie! They took another $ 57.61
I was never able to get on the web! it said " try again in 48 hrs!"

After I signed up. With a couple of days my bank account was in OVER DRAFT! it went to $135.00 and then another $200.00 with another ten days!..

I am OLD! living on $758.oo a month!

these have take all of my monies! I was trying to help my daughter with her school loans and get help for her income.

I CAN NOT HAVE CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR 2009!

My 1 & only Grandchild ( 2 1/2 yr) will not have Christmas without our church! Because I live with my single Daughter &
Granddaughter.

These people are SCAMERS!!

Only when I went to the library did I find this web to see just how bad these people are!

I was a fool yes. BUT! They took MY MONEY!

I see all the Proof needed cause they have to many other complaints here! on this web is many complaints!

Sh
  24th of Sep, 2010

I would like to recieve a refund of 2.97 on 8/26, 57.61 on 8/27 as well as today 57.61 less than a month later being taken out of my account. I have never used this service and was unable to connect to the phone numbers provided on my account this until today at which time i was inform that i would have to cancel my order andwrite a letter for my refund of the above dates. I have cancelled this and I will be contacting a lawyer if i do not recieve my money back into my account. I would like my money place back into my account and you may reach me at sherrycurenton@sbcglobal.net You did not have my permission to take my money therefore you need to put it back I will be looking forward to my money every penny of it.