Grantresourceguide.com / Scammed me out of money, terrible customer service, faulty web information.

The grant information that is advertised as $1.99 is actually $49.50 per month. It's nearly impossible to find this hidden information as it's supposedly in the "terms and conditions" which is again, nearly impossible to find on the website. I was charged almost $150 total, and canceled the service twice and I was still charged. I contacted the customer service, they were rude, hung up and refunded no money. I actually had to call my credit card company to dispute the charges because they were still charging my account months later! This isn't even the worst part! The website promises that the data is updated daily. I spent hours trying to call/write to these supposed grants, and about 50% of them were no longer in service or available. People applying for grants usually are in need of assistance, and this company has provided nothing but a bill.

Am

Comments

• Am
      27th of Oct, 2008

• Ro
      5th of Nov, 2008

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME I REC, D THE DISC I DID NOT GET TO USE IT I WAS MOVING AT THE TIME. BY THE TIME I LOCATED THE DISC AGAIN $150.00 DOLLARS WAS WITHDRAWN FROM MY ACCOUNT. I AM STILL TRYING TO GET THAT REFUNDED. AND I CAN NOT FIND THE SITE THEY STATED THAT I CAN GO ON UNTIL NOV. 7. THIS COMPANY IS NOT DOING WHAT TTHEY STATE. WATCH OUT...RC.

11th of Nov, 2008

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMED AND RIPPED OFF. HERE IS THE ACTUALL NUMBER TO CANCELL THE ACCOUNT. 1-866-524-7754. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU.

• Fr
      15th of Nov, 2008

I signed up for a $2.95 DVD and a month later I was charged $58.61 with no prior notification. I have not received anything additional from this company nor have they made any attampt to contact me. I was not informed at the time I purchased the DVD that this fee would be charged to me. As a result I have been subject to a $35.00 overdraft fee as I had no knowledge of this charge. grantresourceguide.com is a rip off scam.

• Je
      18th of Nov, 2008

This is a rip off for sure.