Grantoneday / Fraud/ scam

Phone: 18886628762
This is a scam! I ordered a FREE CD on how to apply for a goverment grant and all I was to pay for is the 2 day shipping in the amount of $3.95 and I looked at my credit card statement and found out they had charged me $74.95. I looked them up and they go under alot of different names. I am getting in touch with the merchuant provider for the credit card system and filing a complaint with them also. Maybe this will stop them from doing this again

A  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
I paid $1.99 and never received anything and then this morning almost a month later they have charged my credit card $94.89. Needless to say I AM PISSED! When you call the company number that is on the credit card statement they seem to be closed even though the times that the voice mail gives you states that they should be open. Want my money back and will have to go through my credit card company in order to get my refund it seems like.
N  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
I got screwed by these frauds too. The website is intended to trick you into believing that you are just purchasing some info about federal grants for $1.99. I looked closer at their "terms and conditions" and there is a refund policy, however, they claim that you must try the "product" "risk free" for an 88 day trial period (I'm on day 74) - and then - you can have your money back if you fill out their "refund request form." If you try to fill out the form early, they actually have the audacity to tell you how many days of the 88 are left until you can have your money back!!!

The "product" (if you could call it a product) is 100% guaranteed so that also legally stipulates a money back guarantee. Otherwise, claiming a 100% guarantee would be fraudulent or false advertizing. Just the fact that there is no direct number for a central office, headquarters or billing department is glaring evedence of fraud. These people (or person) who are the IDS Grant One Day company are frauds and deserve to be in prison.

I wan't to find out who these people are and I mean names... If anybody has information on exactly who is behind this scam e-mail me at ianscotthudson(at)gmail(dot)com I want names addresses and(or) phone numbers. Or if anybody wants to go in on a class action suit and is or knows a laywer that is willing. Don't bother me with anything else please.
A  9th of Mar, 2009 by
I order the same product and paid for shipping. ($1.99). One week later they charged the same account for $94 and some change. I never recieved the product. This has happened to me before, and it makes me not want to shop on the internet.
A  9th of Mar, 2009 by
Does anybody have information with this company? I need numbers? I have this nuber however they are never open.
Please send me an email if you have any information.

Mikel Hall
A  11th of Mar, 2009 by
I have the same complaints as all the people that have submitted there concerns here. It is a total scam, and aside from getting my money back (and keeping them from getting any more money), I would like to find out as much as I can about this ?company? Like another comment on this page, all people involved in this scam should be in prison.
N  13th of Mar, 2009 by

Grantoneday.org / Grant Application Service - Mutiple False Transactions

Ok. I bought a CD and membership to help me understand and apply for a Government Grant. The company / site was grantsoneday.org. The 1.99 for the membership and the 2.95 for the CD where taken from my account instantly, but over the last 2 weeks I've been billed with outrageous fees such as 94.89$ and 68.13$ along with several other smaller fees such as mutiple .50 cent charges and 2.99$ charges. I was hoping to use these programs to actually start a small business where i live but thanks to this im probably gonna be down yet another 200$. Want my advice don't try to get information about grants one the web try your bank first to see if they can help at all.
N  1st of Apr, 2009 by

Grantoneday - 99796

you can contact the dispute center with your credit card. they will give your money back and the make it the response be made by the grant company of the reason that it should stay on you card. you 88 days would be on them
N  3rd of Apr, 2009 by

Grantoneday - fraudulent charges

come on of $1.99 to check out available federal grant money. Three sites involved charging fees to my credit card. The $1.99 is replaced by a charge of $39.95 to GrantSite.net, a charge of $94.89 to IDS*GrantOne Day and a charge of $9.95 to Networkagenda.com. The $39.95 and $9.95 would be recurring monthly charges.
E-mails come back undeliverable. Use the phone numbers that should be on your cc statement. Frustrating to deal with the so-called customer services. The companies are located in Nevada, California and Utah respectively. They have finally agreed to reimburse my account. I also filed a letter of dispute with my cc in case there are further problems. Went against my better judgment when it required money to open the site.
A  15th of May, 2009 by
I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and taking all of the steps recommended on the [redacted] website:

Go to your bank within 60 days of the charge, or as soon as you know about the charge, don't delay, and tell them that there has been fraudulent activity within your account. Explain that you wish to file a dispute, and demand that they assist you in accordance with Federal Regulation E.

According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: “we could not do anything for you" or “you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days".

If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges.

Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on Rip-off.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent!

Let them know nicely, that you were advised to Report them (the Bank) and this situation to the Banking Commission in your state. Since each state has a different name for the agency/controller over banks, find that name before you call or get to the bank so you can throw it in their face. The more knowledgeable you appear to be, the further you will get.

And just continue to demand the Federal Regulation E form! The bank CAN, MUST and WILL reverse the charge! But, you must be persistent; ask to speak to the supervisor or the area manager for all the branches in the state.

Let the bank personnel know you are meeting with the media later in the day, that you would much rather they do the right thing (as most other banks have) by looking at the complaints and immediately reversing the charge(s) to your account; no matter how long ago it was. Be sure to call the Media if necessary so you are telling the truth.

If you have to, be loud (but nice) in front of other customers. If you are just calling by phone, the above tactics should still work. The bank can easily fax or mail to you the Federal Regulation E dispute form.

Here is the information that I received with my Charge Back Reversl Reason.

IDS Grant
10134 6th Street, Suite M
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730-5748

Contact: Erin Kelly

N  22nd of May, 2009 by

Grantoneday - 99796

Tryed to pull up refund form and was not able to and called customer services and they told me to E-mail you people for my refund. Because it been over my 88 days I had to wait to get the refund, I spoke to Emily on the phone and she
told me you would go ahead and just refund my card as long as I E-mailed you .THANK YOU!!! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON ABOUT THIS MATTER. DONALD HARRIS