Grantnow / FRAUDULENT

Phone: 18885118711

I signed up on grantnow.com. I reviewed the information and decided it wasn't what I really wanted. I had recieved a confirmation email saying I had 7 days to get a full-refund. I called on the 6th day and was told that it was company policy that I could not get a refund since it had been more than 3 days. Every time I called back, I get the same indian girl and am told that all supervisors are busy in a meeting. I am calling my bank today to put a stop-payment on the fee. This comapny is shady and I would stay away!!!

Comments

• Mo
      6th of Mar, 2009

i should of known when the piece of ### from india called me about a grant to make a long story short on 3 5 09 i aggreed to a 1.97 $ charge on my credit card for the package and no other cgarges and i repeated there will be no ther charges they say correct just 1.97 and if you cancell you get refunded well this morning at 8am on 3/6/09 i used my atm and the balance after my transaction was 59.97 $ lees so i called those [censored] that love to srem americans and kill us etc and they said all kinds of lies and said my money will be refunded oin 10 to 15 days thats the scam they use your money for those 10 to 15 days and hope you never call them so they can keep it i am posted this as some sort of acknowlege of what happened to me so there is some sort of record in case they dont refund my money i will go back to my bieliefs and unless you were born here speak english white i will never trust you they need to drop the big bomb on all these sick ### from the middle east except isreal and kill them all and the rest let them kill themselves as they do a goodjob at that as well what a world cant trust a soul tomorrow will be day two i will call them again to find the status and then post the results hope you all read this never trust those sandniggers ever

• De
      28th of Apr, 2009

I should have known they was ### Holes they have called and called they need to be in Jal and never get out when you need a Grat and these ###s call saying they will help you get the grant for the one time cost of $1.97 the ###s know they are going to take your money and run i have called and called the ###s they will not answer the phone i called the 888-511.8711 i call the number 201-254-3428 come up on my phone and they will not answer these ###s need to be STOP and STOP now this the day of 4/28/2009.