GrantMemberServices.com / billing fraud

1 KY, United States Review updated:

I tried to cancel this service right after I purchased it at their support sevices dept. and they billed my card for 2 programs. I called them and was told I had hit a wrong button and refreshed the page but not true. They started billing me even after I tried to cx the service.

Comments

Rh
  26th of Feb, 2009
GrantMemberServices.com - no login or user page after you've paid them
go-4-hoe backhoe service
Missouri

I was looking for info on applying for a government grant to expand my business. i have complete faith in President Obahmas' financial plan for this country. With all the push for stimulus its a good time to get the jump on opportunity.

Ma
  2nd of Mar, 2009

I am not satisfied with the way this is set up. I cannot access anything else other than a list of institutions or services. I click on the applicable grant and nothing comes up. What the ### is that? Just another rip off huh?
###s.

Di
  2nd of Mar, 2009

i just signed up last night im glad i seen your site i cancelled my citi bank card and am getting a new 1 your right its is a scam no links, no sign in, no nothing worth a ###! it is a scam!!!

Ly
  3rd of Mar, 2009

Hi,
I'm writing to complain about a charge of $94.89 that was charged to my checking account without my authorization.
I signed up to receive information on how to request a grant.
There was no indication of any more charges other then the $1.88 initial charge.
Please help me to refund my money back into my checking account. They have charged this amount and have made other authorized charges against my account bounce my checking account.

Sincerely,
Lynda Landrum
contact me: lady.landrum888@gmail.com

La
  3rd of Mar, 2009

This organization if TOTALLY dishonest. They say you have 7 days to cancel, however if you call them they don't work on Saturday Sunday but they count those days toward your 7 days which really only give you 5 days to cancel your order. Their phone staff MEMBERS ARE RUDE.. and BILLING does not reply in the 24 to 48 HOURS THEY CLAIM. I personally want my 94.89 back and will be sending this off to a Lawyer to collect it. Before you pay understand one thing the files they have will do you NO GOOD for grants. Go into the government grants for yourself and pay nothing.

Ch

Hi,
I am writing to complain about a charge to my account of $94.89 that was charged to my account without my authorization. I was online with another company that cost $2.99 in which I canceled 3 days ago. I have been trying to reach you guys for 3 days concerning this matters because it was a pending charge since the Weekend and I had to get the number from the bank because I had no idea who you guys were. I also was charged $19.12 in which I have been supposely refunded already. I really do not know whats going on and how you guys received my information but I am requesting a refund because I did not approve authorizations for this matter.

Christy Brown Zip 70714
christybrown45@aol.com

Ke
  4th of Mar, 2009

i am going though the same jerk around called three times to 866-876-2778 and after some less than kind talk i was told to E-MAIL support@grantmemberservices.com and i should expect my money back? kcardell@windstream.net

Ke
  4th of Mar, 2009

just got e-mail saying they would contact in next 24 hrs to let me know about my refund . don't give up call call call until you get r done

Pe
  4th of Mar, 2009

They wont refund, you'll get and email saying you still have 88 days trial period left ...you can call them after that to get your money refunded.

He
  4th of Mar, 2009
GrantMemberServices.com - they won't accept my cancellation
grantmemberservices
Pennsylvania

I ordered the product in belief that it was at a cost of only $1.99 for shipment. I later read a letter on the internet that this is not the case. There is a membership fee that is $94.00+. To make things worse, they tell me I MUST try the product for 88 days before I may quit. I did not read this in there information in the order process. They tell me I did. All I was looking for was information on where to look up Goverment grants. I wasn't looking to get sucked into a scam.

Wi
  5th of Mar, 2009

I am a small business owner and was charged for this grant service and then they told me I wasn't a small business so they couldn't help me. I see this is a real rip-off

5th of Mar, 2009

you charged me the 94.98 which i did not ask for and knew nothing about and cost me 37.00 for over draft. i don't make a habit of ordering something when i don't have the money in my account

i feel you should return my 94.98 into my checking account

5th of Mar, 2009

i have no more to say. my next step is business bureaul

Kr
  5th of Mar, 2009

I also have done this and after repeated requests for a refund and IMMEDIATE cancellation, I am referring them to my attorney general for action. I would like to find out who their point of contact is, and address. Will post when I find them.

- Kelly

Kr
  5th of Mar, 2009

Found some info. Another site they run is grantsoneday.org I did find whois info on it.

- Kelly

Domain ID:D155517385-LROR
Domain Name:GRANTSONEDAY.ORG
Created On:03-Mar-2009 14:16:11 UTC
Expiration Date:03-Mar-2010 14:16:11 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:DirectNIC, LTD (R48-LROR)
Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Name Server:NS0.DIRECTNIC.COM
Name Server:NS1.DIRECTNIC.COM

Ba
  5th of Mar, 2009
GrantMemberServices.com - took more money than agreeded
gran member services kit
521 lavender
Monroe
Michigan
Phone: 734-242-1728

I got a CD in the mail, I was intersted and agreeded to $1.99 to come out of my checking account.
They took $94.84. They said I am sorry you do not know how to read, but you agreeded to this amount.
They would not refund the money.

Wi
  6th of Mar, 2009

I, oreded A Government Grant CD. I, was charged $1.99, for the CD. Then, I was charged $94.89, . I want A REFUND. I'll be calling my state Attorney General!

Mo
  7th of Mar, 2009

I am really upset with this it is areally big rip off i have a statment showing that my cc would be charged only $1.99 and they charged me $98.00 i will call my bank and have it removed off my account this company should be sued for fraud .. Isnt their enough fraud in this world with out some one else trying to get your last darn dollar. Their is no way you can get into their account and get the information you need .. i'm also turning into better business bureau mollie H

Mo
  7th of Mar, 2009

this company is the bigest rip off i have ever seen i agreed to pay $1.99 for a disk and they charged $2.99 and then chg my acc $94.89 this was almost a hundred dollars which i didnt agree to i have the receipt in my hands to show what i was shpose to be charged .. I want this reinbursed to my account mollie