Grantlinepro.com / Unauthorized billing

Grantlinepro charged me 59.95 unauthorized, I still have to try to call them and try to figure out if I can get reimbursed. I was just now checking online about this issue and found a lot of complaints.

Te

Comments

• Kn
      17th of Dec, 2008

The grant service did an unauthorized charge of $59.95 from my debit card.

• Ki
      7th of Jan, 2009

I was charged for 3 seperate items from grantlinepro for a total amount of $104.85, and with being laid off and only living on unemployeement that's a lot of money in today's economy.

• Ju
      2nd of Mar, 2009

GRANTLINEPRO.COM CHARGED MY CARD BUT THE ID AND PASSWORD THEY GAVE ME DOESN'T WORK!!!

• Le
      10th of Mar, 2009

GrantLinePro .com should be arrested for fraud because they are selling people false hope and taking their money and making them believe that they will receive something in return. Which CONSTITUTES FRAUD. I HAVE SPOKEN WITH SEVERAL SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS AND INCLUDING CITY OFFICIALS AND THEY ALL STATED THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GOVERNMENT GRANTS FOR SMALL BUSINESSES ONLY FOR EDUCATION WHICH BY THE FORM OF A STUDENT LOAN.

• Ba
      12th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me.& they was very mean when i called too !! I was charged for 3 seperate items i did not purschase from them ! I had my debit card canceled & a new one will be issued.& my bank is gonna check into getting my money back.

• Is
      17th of Mar, 2009

Grantline pro gave me a user name and password that does not work!!! and no way to contact them.

• Je
      1st of Apr, 2009

YES I AGREE VERY STRONGLY THAT THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD AS YOU HAVE SAID I AM A DISABLED MOTHER OF THREE WITH THE SAME PROBLEMS I HAVE A DISK WITH AND INVALID PASSWORD ADN CANT GET ANY HELP FROM THEM THEY JUST RAISE YOUR HOPES AND THEN THEY LET YOU DOWN AND THEY ALSO TOOK MONEY OUT OFF MY ACCOUNT AND LEFT ME WITHOUT ENOUGH TO GET FOOD AND MEDICAN SOMEONE SHOULD STOP THEM .

• Je

I SIGNED UP ON GRANTLINEPRO.COM IN
    ERROR. I PHONED THE CO RIGHT AWAY TO
    CANCEL AND GOT A CONFIRMATION NUMBER
    FOR THE CANCELATION. THEY ASSURED ME
    MY ACCOUNT WOULD NOT BE CHARGED.
    NOW THEY HAVE DEDUCTED $59.95 FROM