grantlinepro / scam

0 PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 570-542-5102

with our slow economy and my being on disability, having $59.95 ripped out of your account really hurts. I only get $700 a month and when I was chanrged 59.95, i like to fell over. I called and the company told me that I had requested a service that helped you to set up your own web page, design it and they would teach me how to correctly write up a request for a grant. Thats fine if you can affortd it. I can't. When I called to find out what the charge was even for, the lady i spoke to said that they would reimburse my $59.95. That was last week. Nothing so far. It's the fast talking to you have to really listen to. She said that the person I spoke to stated that they told me this was a 7 day free trial and that at the end of that 7 days, I would be charged a monthly fee of $59.95 until further notice. They always have a way to screw you. Only thing is they messed with the wrong person this time. I will file with the BBB and I will push to get my money back.

Se

Comments

• Ha
      19th of Dec, 2008
    grantlinepro - unauthorized charge on my account
    Grant Line Professional

Husband and I ordered a cd through grantline pro, they stated only a $1.97 would be charged for shipping and handling, the cd was free. Lo and behold I was charged with $59.95 on my bank account, and my information was sold to other companys which call all the time. Also, if you are dealing with ResidualSavings..DONT..they too will take out funds with out persmission and tell you that they wont until you get the product and you can call them and then they will take out the fee of $14.95..( and you dont get the product) .Oh how I love how the world works..Learning lesson. Bank is looking into this and hopfully I will get back what they took and plus all the NSF that has occured..since I didnt account for the amount being taken out..

• Ke
      29th of Dec, 2008
    grantlinepro - cancel item
    ken fender
    Utah

been trying to call 1-877-317-0193, no anwser for the last week now. i want to cancel the order as i don't use it. i want 64.03 put back in my account. this is a scam no answering their phone, suppose to be a customer service line. ken fender

• Rb
      24th of Jan, 2009

I ordered a cd from grantlinepro with my credit card now other companys are putting charges on my card. grantlinepro is a rip off stay clear.

• Bp
      25th of Feb, 2009

i tried to take in a little info from the program 7day trial and found that the program was not for me. i was told that my cancel date was 2/20/09 come to find out when i called in to cancel that day i found out that the charge of $59.95 may be charged to my account. because i was given totally wrong info for me to cancel. i was then told by rep#033 that i would be able to get a refund if this charge did actually come out of my acct. since then there has been a charge applied to my acct for this prog. i have been issued a refund to my acct which ive been told that will take 7-10 buss days which is totally unexceptable and very poor cust serv. since this charge has been applied to my acct my acct has become over drawn there is now a charge of $33 on my acct. any help this office offers for this inconvenience due to the extra charge that ive gotten due to poor cust. serv. please feel free to write me an email in regards to this and how it cant be made right.
    bettypugh@hotmail.com

24th of Mar, 2009

i just got scammed by grantline pro. im mad.

• Pr
      12th of Jun, 2009

Grant line pro is a scam a complete ripp off!!! They to tried to get me until I read all the complaints and canceled it the day I got the CD in the mail, thinking I was clear I got hit with a 19.95 for the domain processing website, then I got hit with 12.95 for Marriage counseling from premier plus services, I am not even married I dont need that kinda service, hek I didnt even get anything in the mail from them !
    I didn't even know I signed up for these two, it wasn't in terms & conditions before..
    I al well am a single mother of three and limited income 12.95 or 19.95 may not sound like alot to most people but in this family it is.

THIS IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF...

• Gr
      7th of Dec, 2009
    grantlinepro - Unauhorized debit
    Grantline Pro
    grantlinepro.com

These people are bottom dwelling thieves. I only get a small stipen for sundries. I use a money card. I only get $100 a month. I AM POOR and near grave disabled. I went to draw what was left from ATM (after this)and now have to deal with CC company to see if I can re coop what was taken. I can only hope you never buy these "money making kits" and other info frauds. What was supoosed to be a $1.97 kit turned into a huge scam. With unauthorized "companies" testing validity of the account, then "wham bam thank you mam."

There are so many scams on the net, it's not even real. I can barely get bills paid w/o some problem arising. I have my spouse take the $$ out of accounts and just pay locally/physically now. It's a chore, but safer. People already are looking to scratch out a living, and these bafoons make it much more worse for legit business and people. I want my fraud agencies to get real tough on these turds, and I mean now! I mean what is this complaint site for anyway? Just to vent? That's it? these guys are part of a ring as it seems...

• Wi
      10th of Dec, 2009

Grant line pro did the same to me. I was on ebay, thought I was safe and clicked on reservation rewards because I was going on a short vacation. The next day I received an email saying my account was authorized. The same day I called up and said, "This is a mistake I don't want this". Anyways through them a company called Grant line pro started billing me 59.95 a month. I have been on disability for a year and a half. I have not been well enough to peruse every charge on my account. As
    I was given a small settlement I did not need to. $600.00 later I noticed I had been being charged for some CD I never even recieved!! When I called them up they canceled it (they said) and would return the money. It's two weeks before Christmas with three kids in the house and they put us into overdraught. Complete RIP OFF SCAM. One of their employees on the phone even admitted it's a scam!!! BEWARE. If anyone is interested in a class action suit let me know.

• To
      5th of Jan, 2010
    grantlinepro - took money off my debit card without authorization
    grantlinepro

I bought a cd for 1.97 then without my authorization they took 39.95 off my card with out notifing me. It has been 6 weeks and I haven't gotten my money yet. they keep stalling .I even have a refund confirmation # but they won't tell me when I'll get my money back on my card.Someone needs to shut this business down, they are the biggest scam I have ever seen