grantline / i want my moey

po box 2003-s6mRiverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8773170193

i want my moey back into my account today i, only payed 2.09 for cd not 63.70 that you withdrew from my account without my consent, i want it put back now.

Comments

Me
  19th of Dec, 2008
they sram people out off there money out there now it or not, they money out off your account without you knowing it. and you call them they got you on hole, and they never pickup the phone. i been on this phone 2hrs. and they never pick it up to talk to me, they saiding do to wheather that why they haven't pickup, so i'm still on holed.
Pe
  19th of Dec, 2008
complain to your bank and let them resolve it. I did that recently and got all the money these bozo's had withdrawn from my wife's bank account over the past 3 months. How they got here ATM card number I do not know.
Te
  22nd of Jan, 2009
ive been charged 120.00 and32.00for overlimit fee from bank because they debited my account
Wo
  5th of Feb, 2009
My boyfriend ordered their kit for $1.97 and when i went to down load a supposed kit from their site the dang thing can't be read. Then when I went back to their site and tried to back out of it a dang computer came on saying do not miss out on getting a kit for $.99. Needless to say I am upset with GrantLine Professionals for their lack of good business and some how they need to nabbed.
Ro
  16th of Feb, 2009
i want my money back cd only $2.o9 not $123.00. i couldn;t get to website at all i;m calling better bureau. you;re using goverment name for this
Ro