GrantLine Professional / mis led and overcharged

1 po box 2012-s6mRiverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-317-0193

i really thought i was getting a cd on grants for just the cost of shipping and handling. a lot of people are struggling and looking for help. and 1.97 for shipping and handling seemed fair. but then like alot of others i starting seeing transactions i had no idea what they were for. and i just decided to start looking for more information. i use a prepaid card for online transactions . so i am gathering all the information i can find to show the credit card company it is a scam. and i am going to contact goverment agencys as well . the charges come under diffrent names, or maybe there companys they share names with along with the rest of your information. i have charges from domainpre888 3068846 V [protected] NV FOR 19.95, DRI*REG, NET -HEALTH REGNETORD, CO FOR 59.95, PREMIER [protected] NV FOR 12.95, DRI* [protected] GRANT LN [protected] MN FOR 1.97 . I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO FIND MUCH OUT ABOUT THE OTHER BILLS . BUT I REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS A WAY FOR PEOPLE IN NEED TO GET THE HELP THEY NEED. INSTEAD IT TURNS OUT TO BE A SCAM TO STEAL FROM THE POOR . FACE IT IF WE HAD CLOSE TO 100.00 TO THROW AWAY WE WOULDNT HAVE TRYED THE GRANTLINE PRO . IF ANY ONE HAS MORE INFORMATION . ON OTHER PARTS OF THE BILL . ABOVE THE 1.97 CENTS . PLEASE SHARE MONA

Comments

• Vi
      8th of Dec, 2008
    GrantLine Professional - Can't log in they do not answer their phone. I paid for the CD
    Grant Line Professional
    P.O. Box 2003-S6M
    Riverton
    Utah
    Phone: 1-877-317-0193
    grantlinepro.com

I paid for the Cd now I cannot log on and when I call the customer service number there is no answer. When I go to the web site it says it is an error.

• Us
      29th of Dec, 2008
    GrantLine Professional - Fraud
    Grantline Professional
    Kansas

Grantline Professionals have charged my bank account (which I do not know how they got this information in the first place) 59.95 for something that I NEVER requested to purchase. The Attorney Generals Office has been notified of this scam, but who knows if they can even do anything about it!!

• Gr
      11th of Feb, 2009
    GrantLine Professional - took my money for nothing
    unk but they have my visa account
    ukn/internet
    Knoxville
    Tennessee
    Phone: 888-881-5201
    domainprocessing.com

they say that you can get the money grants that the new pres. OBMA is promissing to all americans. my e-mail is >WILLIAMPROTEAU@YAHOO.COM< AND THEY LIKE STUPID ME NOW HAVE MY visa account number . i found out after there a scam.

• Jm
      2nd of Apr, 2009

i cant log in please help

• Ju
    GrantLine Professional - STOP charging my credit card
    GrantLine Professional
    Florida

With President Obama giving money away with grants.
    I filled out a computer questionaire and it said that I would pay less than $10 postage. I gave them my credit card numbers and now I am being charged 3/4/09 charged $39.95 wwwmygrantsitenet; 3/11/09 Dri*8773170193Gran;4/1/09 IDS *Grant One Day.

I still have not opened all three of the disk from different places
    GrantLine Professional, Grant member Services Resource Guide and JRS Media Solutions.

• Bu
      2nd of Apr, 2009

they got me for for 39.95 called them and got around. now they gave me a number ask them to repeat it an is was a differant #

10th of Apr, 2009

DO NOT USE GRANT LINE PRO!! IT'S A SCAM AND THEY WON'T REFUND YOUR MONEY. I signed up for this and wasn't able to use the website. I called to get a refund. They agreed. Two days later they charged my account again. Now they won't refund the second charge. I have filed with the BBB and plan to take this as far as I can go. This company is nothing but trouble.

• Ti
      31st of May, 2009

Not once but twice Grantline Pro has deducted money from my account! Several months ago I had this same saga with these people. It is nearly impossible to get anyone on the phone. My first experience with them was the same as what I am hearing. You get a CD for 1.95 to cover shipping and handling. I canceled the "membership", because you can never get them on the phone. Still I was charged 59.95. I did finally get my money back sometime in January. And now just today they have charged my account 22.48 FOR WHAT???? If they have your number, they can obviously continue to use it! I am furious! Ofcourse once again you cannot contact this company. You must leave a message and let them return your call!

• Az
      18th of Jul, 2009

I wish I had seen all these complaints before I got my CD for $1.99. I canceled Grant Life as soon as I got my CD but have been hit for $14.95, $12.95 and today $19.95. I guess I have been luckier then most because my bank has reversed the charges and the companies have given my money back it takes 10 days but I do get it back. I was told this morning that when I signed up to get that “free CD” for $1.99 I also signed up for 6 other programs (that is news to me). I am really upset about this. I agree with the other complaints do not get this CD it isn’t free and you will be miserable for trying it.

• Ca
      30th of Jul, 2009

Hi,

I almost signed up today for 1.99 and then when I read the terms and conditons I decided not to. Who now a day can afford $80.00 extra bucks taken out of their account. I can't! It is crazy how much they charge you a month for that CD. It is redicuolous. Then I came here and read everyone elses comments and I am glad that I did not accept the terms and conditions.

26th of Aug, 2009
    GrantLine Professional - Online issues
    FluffyFeathers Boutique
    California
    victoriasecretknitting@hotmail.com

This website called GrantLine Professional sent me a copy of how to write grants and where to go for grants and grant writing. I paid money, not a lot but still money and I have not been able to access the information from this disk. Is this a scam or do they really want just your information for kicks or what. I am interested in expanding and I do not have the time or the where-for-all to mess with this. I thought it was lagitamate business. This stinks.

• Al
      7th of Dec, 2009

I just looked at my bank statement and found a charge from Doba for $39.95 which after I investigated was created from Grant Line Professionals. I never authorized anyone to do that and have since called and gotten the charge reversed and cancelled.

I hate companies that do this and will never trust them again.

29th of Apr, 2011
    GrantLine Professional - Took money from my account!
    Grantline Professional

I ordered information about getting a government grant. All I received was two CD's and was charged $3.87. Then my account was charged $39.95. Then was another fee amounting too $59.95 for something called Dri Reg Net. Whatever you do don't get involved with it please. Still waiting on my money to be returned. They are scam artist !