grantline pro grant university program / cancelation issues

I ended up finding a help icon at the bottom of the web page members.grantlinepro.com where I purchased the cd grant product. It gave a number of [protected], the lady had all of my proper info...which all of the other 6 numbers I called could not, and gave me a cancelation confirmation ID, it took about 3 minutes. Hopefully this will help other people avoid the frustration I endured in trying to cancel this scam product. Good Luck!

Comments

Ch
  10th of Dec, 2008

I was charged for products that I did not order nor do I need or want.
Please cancel these charges immediately.

Jo
  18th of Dec, 2008

Been trying to get grantline now for five days now, pretty easy to order the trial offer but can not cancel it.what a scam, i guess i will have to go to the bank and change all information so they cant keep riping me off..

Ja
  24th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

After canceling this ripoff, they still charged me 59.95. I called them and it would be up to 14 days to get a refund, while they are making intrest off of my money. DON'T USE THEM!

3rd of Feb, 2009

I just canceled Mine as well... and asked for email confirmation.. was told that their system does not allow for such.. so I asked for Canel #... got that.. now to see if they try any BS... the gal I spoke with was polite, but poor girl had a bit of a cold though... Demetria was her name..* may have fouled up her spelling though* sorry

Fi
  4th of Feb, 2009

Does anyone have a contact # I can call? No # I use works. Thanks!

Fi
  4th of Feb, 2009

I finally found a # and was able to get through. I'm wary as to whether my account was actually cancelled, though. I spoke with a Mary Ann and she said a different company's name when she picked up the phone. She then apologized and said, "I mean Grantline Pro." How many different scams are they running?!

Na
  10th of Mar, 2009

I just got my ripped off C.D.
They told me that I was charged for the cd and just got it 3/9/09
I ordered it in Feb.
So now I can't use this ***** thing.
I think that they owe me the money that I paid for it.

Ef
  11th of Mar, 2009

Whats really going on

12th of Mar, 2009

I gave my account info for the so called free cd, you know, just pay shipping. As soon as I submitted my checking account info. I was told I didn't qualify for the cd and they wanted me to join this program for fifty plus a month. In other words I was lied to and these people had my checking info. I called the police, the BBB and my Banker. I have filed a formal complaint about these people with the BBB and I sugest you all do the same. If someone came to your door with something to sell that you wanted, and as soon as you gave your account info they said got ya and ran shouldn't the police and the BBB get involved. This place needs to go down. CTH

Ri
  9th of Apr, 2009

What a sad situation, I don't know much about computers got one arm to type with (SLOW), paralyzed, fixed income, wasting my time looking for a grant then I run into this page right after I got my CD anyhow Thanks for the information.

Ka
  15th of Apr, 2009

I JUST CALLED THE #ABOVE TO CANCEL. BUT DON'T FEEL IT WAS REALLY CANCEL. MY LAST NAME IS VERY HARD TO SPELL AND THERE IS NO WAY TE GIRL KNEW HOW TO SPELL IT AND SHE DIDN'T ASK HOW. SO I WILL KEEP ON THEM.

Ea
  18th of Apr, 2009

i dont no what to think i just got starded

1st of Jun, 2009

well I had canceld Mine back in March... got the confim # and all that stuff.. Now today.. I get a charge on the CC for 22.48... from these ###s... so now I'm going thru the steps of filing charges against them.

Md
  29th of Jun, 2009

i just receivd my cd in thee mail today and after reading all these complaints i am so ready to cancel my order its bad enough that people take the time out on this mess but to trust you enough and give you their credit card numbers yall should get every thing thats coming to yall