GrantHelpOrder.com / Unauthorized charges

1 Cheyenne, WY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8886628762

They charged my account 74. 95 & there was suppose to be a 3. 95 charge only, does any one know how to get your money back. . . I have called the # several times, also i have tried reverse phone # search to try to find another #, no luck. Please help.

Comments

• Pe
      25th of Feb, 2009

The exact same thing happened to me, from granthelporder! i am very upset, i hope someone knows something about it, and we can get our money back. should i cancel my cc #?

25th of Feb, 2009
    GrantHelpOrder.com - charged large amount on my credit card
    Massachusetts
    willy111551@aol.com

checking my online banking and charge for $74.95 on there to granthelporder.com. i used card to get acai and colonse cleanse free pay only shipping of $4.95. had those two charges plus $74.95 also. cancelled, the two $4.95 charges removed, the $74.95 after calling removed, now back on my account again. saw page after that they do this all the time. they should be stopped.

• Mi

Miriam
    I too have applied for 3.95 on Feb. 17, 2009 and today I found out that GrantHelpOrder.com charged 74.95 without my permission. I called but the answering machine said that all operators are busy and that they just want me to leave a message which I did not do because I will try to call them again and if I can't get any help from them or get my refund, I will call BBB or report them because it is FRAUD what they are doing...charging people with extra 74.95 without our knowledge.

• Ro
      26th of Feb, 2009

I just looked at my Bank & Pay Pal accounts. I was also hit with a $74.95 charge. Granthelporder hit me up. What the heck is going on??
    Who do I call? This is STEALING!!

• Cp
    GrantHelpOrder.com - internet scam
    Grant Ventures LLC
    Cheyenne
    Wyoming
    Phone: 888-662-8762
    granthelporder.com

This organization is running an internet scam wherein they advertise a free CD to assist you in obtaining a U.S. Government grant for a $3.95 shipping and handling fee. About a week after you pay that fee, they go back to your bank account or credit card and charge an additional $74.95 as a "membership fee" although at no time did I agree to such a thing. This is a rip-off plain and simple. Upon calling their phone number you get a recording saying you need to leave a message and someone will call you back. Nobody ever calls back. To add insult to injury, the "free" CD that I paid $3.95 shipping and handling for never shows up either. This is theft plain and simple and someone needs to stop these people and bring them to justice. The fact that one of their addresses is off-shore (Nevis) raises a question as well.

ANYONE out there who has been scammed by these people needs to immediately go to ftccomplaintassistant.gov and file a complaint against this company. If you remain silent after they have scammed you and stolen from you, it's your fault. If you file a complaint with the FTC perhaps these people can be brought to justice.

• Ru
      26th of Feb, 2009

I was just hit by them too. I see the complaints but whats the answer?

• Ra
      26th of Feb, 2009

i was scamed, the thing is i have no idea how they got my info, i never signed up for anything, not any cd or whatever, you must cancel your card or they will hit you again.

• Dm
      27th of Feb, 2009

I went through a company called Grant Writing Express. They have a website. Then I noticed that they replied to me with this email address bounce@infusionmail.com on behalf of noreply@granthelpcenter.com. This is the only CD I ordered so they have to have some knowledge who the other company is. I hope this helps. When I am unsure of certain things I charge it on my prepaid debit card. That $74.95 fee showed up on there but they declined it because there is no money on it. You should always have one of these cards. It does make life easier epecially with things like this.

• Do
      27th of Feb, 2009

they did the same thing to me and the phone number that I have is 18886628762 and I keep getting busy
    signals. I have a prepaid visa too but when they put the
    $74.95 on I just got my monthly deposit my luck. I
    also am trying to contact them for my refund. Its
    driving me nuts. I need my refund back . I am going to
    keep trying the phone number so if anyone has any luck
    with getting through to them let me know. My email is
    graydonnaj@yahoo.com. Thanks hope to hear from someone.

• Pi
      27th of Feb, 2009

They did the same thing to me as well...why in the hell isn't someone doing something about these scammers!!!???? Were is out protection as honest consumers???? THIS SUCKS!! I call and call and the damn line stays busy!!! I'm very pissed!!!

• Dr
      28th of Feb, 2009
    GrantHelpOrder.com - CHARGED MY ACCOUNT
    Grant Help Order
    Utah
    granthelporder.com

Order informational cd on Grants. Never got CD. Charged for CD and 'other services' never authorized or received.

• Ce
      28th of Feb, 2009

Those ### scam me too! I call and call but no one answers so I went to my bank and was told I could file a fraudlent complaint and they will investigate the matter.

Ceci

• Ju
    GrantHelpOrder.com - Fraud
    Grant Help Order
    Phone: 18886628762
    www,granthelporder.com

I was charged $3.95 for a CD that never showed up. Then last week I was charged $74.95 for services I never signed up for. This is rediculous. I have tryed unsuccessfuly numerous times to contact this company but, all I recieve is a recording and no returned phone calls. I dont think you can say fraud any bolder than that.

• Kr
      1st of Mar, 2009

I ordered a cd to get government grants and they said I needed to pay 3.95 for shipping. Sure enough just like all these other complaints, a 74.95 charge showed up on my bank account screwing up all my finances. I immediately printed out all these complaints and I am going to the bank first thing in the morning. Wont make that mistake again!!

• Sh
      1st of Mar, 2009

The same thing here never got a cd and had a charge of 74.95. I called my bank and reported them and canceled my debit card number and the bank is also going to refund my money. You should call the bank asap. The bank told me that there was also a charge from a fitness place in ohio. I live in south carolina and have not ordered anything from ohio, so that makes me think that they are using my account again. Good luck!

• Sh
      1st of Mar, 2009

I found this information out. You can go to this site and file a complaint econsumer.gov
    Complaint Form the more people that file the complaint the better. If only a few of use do it then they will not investigate. Hope this helps!

• Ka
      2nd of Mar, 2009

I have just had the same thing happened to me. I have a charge of $74.95, that I never authorized. I called my card company and told them not to pay the amount. They need some information from the company that posted the amount, so that they can remove it from My account. I hope that they do this in a timely manner. They also need to remove the $3.95 amount for the CD that I have never recieved. I will be more than glad to have this company investigated. Kathy Andrews, Tarboro NC.

• Ga
      2nd of Mar, 2009

My husband and I were billed $72.95 on 02/25/2009 from Granthelporder.com for something we didn't order. We were also charged $3.95 on 2/17/2009 and this is the only charge we should have been charged. I have tried to repeatedly call them at the number listed above and all I get is a busy signal. How do I go about finding out what this charge is for and getting it credited back to my checking account? Your help would be very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Gale Kennedy

• Ga
      2nd of Mar, 2009

This has happened to my husband and I. They charged us $74.95 on his card and we didn't authorize it. Never got the cd either after being charged $3.95. Then when you go to call these people the line is always busy. I called my bank and they told me to come in and sign complaint on them and we need to get new card or else they might charge us again. They will see about getting the charges credited back to our account. This company seems to have scammed a lot of people and need to be investigated and stopped. The more people who complain to the FTT the better it will be. FTComplaintassistant.gov is where you can do this at.

2nd of Mar, 2009

just found out today they got 79.95 3.95 and 29.95 my bank is going ti investigate but in mean time im out the money they also put there web sight on my bank statment with a false heading it reads hldgranthelporder.com drop the hld i will prosacute there ### if i had money i wouldnt be looking for a grant ty mjq