granthelporder / charged my card 74.95 unauthorized

This grant help order business charged my credit card 74.95 for something I did'nt order and when you call them you get a recording saying to leave your name number and order number and they will get back with you which they never did.

Ro

Comments

• Dr
      25th of Feb, 2009

Total scam, this link was recommended by several sites including:
    MSN, Google, YAHOO and so on. Do not use this site or sign up for any "FREE" CD.

• Ki
      25th of Feb, 2009

Same thing happened to me. What a scam!

• De
    Deborah Levison
    1441 Casa Buena DR. #104
    Corte Mader
    California
    Phone: 415-272-7620
    deborahlevison#comcast.net

Irecently orderd a cd and was charged $3.95 for it.I now see that there is a extra $74.95 dollars missing from my account for this same order. I want to
    CANCEL THIS ORDER and want my money back into my account. To me this is a scam, and did not even expect it to happen. So please return ALL of my money back to stop further action.

Debora Levison.

granthelporder - unauthorized debit card charges

I was hosed by this website claiming to send me a CD that would help me find ways to get government grants for education. All I had to pay was $3.95 to obtain this CD...until they charged the same card $74.95 a week later. Don't get ripped off by granthelporder.com!!!

• Mi
      25th of Feb, 2009

Grant help just screwed me for 74.00!!! i didnt have it in the bank ###s rip off and they dont call u back

• Ju
      25th of Feb, 2009

They charged my account as well - UNATHORIZED!!!
    I have filed a complaint with my bank
    Julie

• Dc
      26th of Feb, 2009

Signed up for free CD and was later charged $74.95. Never did receive CD

• Ro
      27th of Feb, 2009

Same thing happened to me and I can't find any other way of contacting them besides the 888# you can never get through to! Screwed out of $75 and no way to get it back!

• Ry
      2nd of Mar, 2009
    Phone: 8886628762

yes like others i was only suppose to pay 3.95 well they took that and the next day or so they took 74.95 for something and was not authorized to so i would like to get ahold of these theives and get my money back or put them in jail that what they would do to us if we owed them money

• Di
      6th of Mar, 2009
    Grant Help Order
    Iowa

I ordered a grant-writing CD for $3.75 and had not even received it yet when another charge for $74.95 showed up on my Discover card.

• Ge
      6th of Mar, 2009

Never authorized $74.95 charge.. O9nly ordered free disc for $3.95

9th of Mar, 2009
    115 Straight Dr
    Pickens
    South Carolina

this grant help order with draw ed 74 dollars out of my account .I was in the hospital at the time in Icu fighting for my life.

• Gi
      16th of Mar, 2009
    Grant Help Order
    2710 Thomes Avenue
    Wyoming
    Phone: GrantHelpOrder.com

I thought I was paying only $3.95 for shipping and handling for information on free government grants. They took the $3.95, and a few days later also took $74.95 from my account, then NewsPin, part of the same company, took another $29.95. No authorization for these other fees. Caused my account to go into overdrawn status. Banked worked with me but still caused major problems. Cannot reach these people by phone to demand money back. Phone number is a scam too. Finally received DVD after 3 weeks. Probably cost this company$15.00 to manufacture this DVD. Cost me over a $100.00 plus bank fees. SCAM SCAM SCAM Ending up having to change my bank account number. Never doing any kind of business on internet again, unless it is a direct order such as from Amazon. I am going to find a way to make contact with these snake oil salesmen, plus report them to consumer groups. Someone needs to investigate their internet ads and shut them down. Jail for fraud would be good too.

16th of Mar, 2009

I don't understand why Visa, Mastercard, etc aren't more proactive in who they let use their services.
    This is obviously a network of scam sites by the same organization -- why do Visa and Mastercard continue to let this organization scam people? Just cut off their ability to use Visa and Mastercard services.

Well the ugly answer is, Visa and Mastercard gets a little bit of money for each of these fraudelent transactions, as well. They are just as cuplable as the scammers in all this.

24th of Mar, 2009
    642 main st, charlestown, wy
    Indianapolis
    Indiana
    Phone: 317-373-8175
    granthelporder

i don't know who these people are, how they got my information, or why they targeted me, but i want my money back into my account and they are to eradicate me from their files .

kathleen mitchell

• Jr
      4th of Apr, 2009

I too got screwed! I've placed a dispute with my credit card company to hopefully get my money back... I remember reading about the free cd with s/h for $3.95, and I can't even find that site anymore! I definitely scrutinize anything I buy online and read all the fine print, nowhere did it say I was signing up for any steady service. These are straight up scammers!!!

28th of Apr, 2009
    Karla Evans
    Newkirk
    Oklahoma
    gntgnt1@yahoo.com

Fraudulent activity on my credit card account of which I received no response or items from this company. I was to pay only 3.95 instead I got charged 74.00. This is fraud and I do not appreciate this transaction.

28th of Apr, 2009

I want my money back, You did not give me any information or did I give you permission to take money from my account. I want you give my money back to my account and stop this transaction that I did not give you permission. Fraud

• Na
      5th of May, 2009

same thing happen to me, i dont know why people do this cain of thing, this web site is no longer on line, they screwed me with $75

• Mo
      14th of May, 2009
    Granthelporder

I ordered the disk from grant Help Order. I received the disk like a month later and was charged 74.95 3 times and twice after cancellation It has been about 2 months and everytime I call they tell me they will reinbursement me in about 10 to 15 days. I still haven't received nothing.