granthelper.com / SCAM

peek Inside
I have a business that I'm struggling to keep alive, &
these thieves have the nerve to take 74.95 out of my account! After like everyone else I ordered the FREE
CD, for 3.95 shipping! There has to be something we can do! They cannot get away with this! On dateline last week, it was about all these differant scams going on now, I kept waiting for this one to be on, but it wasn't. I don't know how to go about it, but if anyone does, it might help, I know they are real good at exposing crooks like these! I'm up for any suggestions,
PLEASE HELP !!! Terri- peekinside4@aol.com

A  16th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Terri, go back to your bank and dispute the charge. I did and have had all but $3.95 returned to my account. Also, report them to BBB, Local and U.S. lol
A  25th of Apr, 2009 by
To J.W.Ayers

The same thing happened to me that happened to Terri except I used a credit card. I am now in the process of disputing this charge and my new statement shows the $74.95 charge again this month with a new date, one month from the original. I think they're trying to make this a monthly thing.
I would appreciate any ideas you may have.
N  16th of Nov, 2009 by

granthelper.com - UnAutorized Account Charges

I authorized $3.95 charge for introductory cd, which was never recieved. A month later, I started getting $74.95 charged to my account monthy. I have tried to get in contact with the company(Granthelper.com) Everytime I have called, an answering machine picks up and says that there is no-one available to take my call and then drops the call. The credit card used for the charging of the price of the cd was paid off in full a week before the $74.95 was first charged, now because of all this I cannot close the account due to the monthly charge. This is rediculous and needs to stop.
D  20th of Jan, 2010 by
Please check your bank or credit card statement. It probably says "granthelporder.com" not granthelper.com... There are hundreds of complaints for granthelporder... I am "granthelper.com" and I do not sell anything except my services as a registered Fundraising Counsel in the State of California. Thanks!!
D  20th of Jan, 2010 by
Please check your statements again! It is probably granthelporder.com not granthelper.com. I am granthelper and a registered Fundraising Counsel in the State of California. I do not sell anything!!! Thank you.