Granthelp.com / unautorized charge for 74.95

1 4 Patt RoadFulton, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6622552672

I was charge 74.95 it was surpose be only3.95 Iwant my moneyback please, My name Is Brenda Roberts 4patt road Fulton Ms 38843

Comments

• Br
      25th of Mar, 2009

I don"t think they did me right

25th of Mar, 2009

i just want my money back

25th of Mar, 2009

please do something about this

do something now

• De
      26th of Mar, 2009

I agreed to $3.95 and I have been charged twice on the 22nd of the month of $74.95 . Taken out of my visa bank account. I'm trying to get something done about it but am getting know where.

Debra Wheatley

• Ev
      1st of Apr, 2009

First, I am also a victim of this scam outfit. Second, their "holding/transaction" sister corporation "MyFitness.com" also withdrew another unauthorized $29.95 through my old debit MC. Note that I said old debit MC, as I cancelled my old card and also started a fraud investigation with my bank WaMu Chase. I called the 800 number for myfitness.com that was listed on my bank statement and asked them to return the money and cancel any service with them, as I did not know who they were or how they took my money. Within a week they returned the money to my account. That's good. What's bad is that granthelp stole another $74.95 from me. I am currently working with my bank to resolve this dilemma. The 800 number on my bank statement for this charge is a voicemail only number. Don't waste your time leaving a message, unless you are the Fed's. As part of the investigation my bank is asking me to provide terms of the agreement with granthelp that allows them this authorization of transaction. There wasn't any agreement or terms other than pay$3.95 and wait 5-10 business days for the CD. It was three weeks later when I got the CD, and I had already suspected fraud and called my bank. In the future, check out scam.com, the better business bureau, and other scam/fraud websites that protect the consumer. At worst type the company or website you are planning to do business with into google's web search and see the results. Never again, I tell myself. But I'm doing more, by investigating before doing business, using a third party bill paysite, and applying a little worst-case thinking, before operating business on the web. Good Luck Brenda and Debra! eviltweety74@yahoo.com

• Je
      9th of Apr, 2009

These guys are real scam artistI have been waiting on my refund for two weeks and still nothing the refund amount was $49.95. They told me that I would have my money within threee more bussiness days.

• Cl
      11th of May, 2009

Iwant my money back.

• Cl
      11th of May, 2009

Iwant my 74.95 back too.

• Te
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I have cancelled this service numerour times, but am still getting charged.

• Ki
    Granthelp.com - I want my money

I would also like to stress the fact that I never received this product. Surely I'm interested in receiving my full refund back which was taken out yesterday. 10/04/09. I am a single mother, unemployed and a full-time student. This is the second month in which some strange company has drafted money out of my account. Cardholders BEWARE!

• Sp
    GRANT HELP

I WAS CHARGED OVER $80.00 FOR PRODUCT/SERVICE I DID NOT ORDER FROM GRANTHELP.COM. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE COMPANY.

Heather Sass
    Iowa

I have an unarthorized charge on my debit card. I want it off immediately. I will be calling my lawyer in the morning.

• He
    Granthelp.com - UNANTHORIZED CHARGES
    Mesquite
    Texas

I ALLSO HAVE BEEN SCAMED BY THIS COMPANY.GRANTHELP.COM...I HAVE BEEN CARGED $74.94 TWICE ON MY CREDIT CARD WITH OUT MY PERMISSION. AND WAS ADVISED THAT MY MONEY WOULD BE RETURNED TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I HAVE CALLED MANY TIMES BUT STILL NO REFUND... I CALLED AGAIN TODAY AND WAS TOLD THAT THE NUMBER I HAVE ROM THIS COMPANY 1-888-662-8762 IS NOW ONLY TAKING CALLES TO ADVISE ALL PEOPLE TO CONTACT MY BANK TO HAVE THEM FILE A FRAUD CLAIM ON THIS COMPANT TO TRY TO GEY MY MONEY BACK...WHAT A BIG NIGHTMARE... I AM SO UPSET THAT PEOPLE CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS KIND OF STEALING FROM HARD WORKING PEOPLE...I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK SINCE APRIL OF 2009... PLEASE HELP...

• Ol
    Grant Funding Source
    Arkansas

I thought I was purchasing access to grant information for a one-time charge of $49.95. This company began charging my credit card $59.95 a month for a "subscription." I went online as soon as I got my credit card statement and thought I had cancelled the "subscription." They continued to charge my credit card. When I called the 800 number, I was disconnected 3 different times. Finally I reached them via online chat support and they have supposedly cancelled the subscription.

If this has happened to you, report this company to your state attorney general's consumer protection division and to the FTC at www.ftc.gov We need to stop more people from being ripped off!