grantfundingsource.net / $1.87 cd ordered never got it

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I know I put my correct email and when I went tolog on thy said not in datd base. Although the card I used was my sisters I had permission and her email address was not used so it could not have been a mix up and we live together so it's the same mailing address. What do I do I don't want anything being ordered like it has happened to other people I've reda complaint on grantfunding source. net That is so wrong.Thhe order was on the 6/25/09 and posted on her account as a $1.87 check. How do I resolve this? I will be calling the granthelp.com 800# in the morning.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• So
      17th of Sep, 2011

Yeah, this is a total rip-off targeting college students. They won't give you a phone number, and they call your phone from an UNKNOWN number that you can't call back. After the guy over the phone insisted that i let him call me back I knew it was a scam. I told them any legitimate company would have documents for customers to read over before diving into anything like this, and asked them to send me info in the mail; he ignored my comment and was persistent that I give him my CC# over the phone. When I lied and told him I was at work and couldn't get to my card, he asked me 3 times when I would be home from work. If that doesn't scream SCAM, I don't know what does. (You can hear the TVs in the background...)

• Wa
      10th of May, 2011

ONE WORD SCARM THEY GOT ME FOR 1 $1.87 A MAN WHO WORK FOR THEM CALL ON THE ASKING FOR MY INFO AND TELLING ME WHAT GOING ON THEN HE E MAIL ME MY HOME ADDRESS AND IT'S WAS WRONG I CALL THE # HE GIVE ME ONE OF GUYS SAY ON THE PHONE THAT THE $1.87 CHARGE IT FOR ACTIVATION TO ARE WEB SITE SO IN MY MIND THE MAN LIDE ABOUT THE PACKAGE SO I TOLD THEM ON THE 1ST DAY TO CANCEL MEMBER BC THE WEB SITE IS FULL OF ### AND I WANT MY MOM 1.87THE WHO CALL PHONE #WAS DIFFERENT ON THE CALLER ID WHEN I CALL THAT # IT WAS BUSY