GRANTFUNDINGSOURCE.COM.NET / UNAUTHORIZED BANK DEBITS

1 565 SOUTH 3RD AVE SUITE DBlair, NE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 402-426-3636

I WAS TRYING TO CLAIM "FREE SOUTHWEST AIRLINE TICKETS", IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THESE YOU HAD TO SIGN UP FOR VARIOUS ADVERTISED PRODUCTS, COLUMBIA DVD-10 DVD'S FOR $.49 EACH-SMALL PRINT YOU WILL RECIEVE DVD'S MONTHLY AFTTERWARDS & BE CHARGED $25.99 A DVD, YOU CAN'T CANCEL THIS ACCOUNT BY INTERNET & I CAN'T FIND A NUMBER FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, GRANT FUNDING SOURCE WAS THE SAME SENARIO EXCEPT MORE EXPENSIVE, THERE OFFER WAS A DVD ONLY WITH A 1 TIME CHARGE & INSTEAD MY CHECKING ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED MONTHLY WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. THE LAST OFFER WAS IVORY WHITE TEETH WHITENING PRODUCT, ANOTHER FREE SAMPLE, THAT TURNED INTO A MONTHLY CHARGE OF VARIOUS DIFFERENT EXPENSIVE MONTHLY AMOUNTS (FROM $59.95-$83.95), THIS PHONE NUMBER AT LEAST WAS AVAILABLE. THE GRANT FUNDING WAS HARDER, 8 MONTHS LATER, I FINALLY TRIED WHAT HAD LOOKED LIKE AN ACCOUNT # NEXT TO THE BANK NOTATION AND GOT EB HELP CENTER, THEY PROMISSED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. I WANT A REFUND, BUT I DO NOT EVEN HAVE A COMPANY, NAME, ADDRESS OR CORPORATE IDENTITY. THESE OFFERS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, I THOUGHT THAT IT WOULD BE A LEGITIMATE OFFER BECAUSE AOL LET IT PAST MY SPAM FILTER. I ALSO NEVER RECIEVED THE ORIGINAL OFFER FOR THE SOUTHWEST AIRLINE TICKETS AFTER BEING RIPPED OFF BY THE "FREE TRIALS". THE WORST PART IS THESE COMPANIES MAKE THIS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND THEM AFTER YOU SIGN UP FOR THE FREE TRIALS, YOU CAN'T LOCATE THEM AGAIN UNLESS YOU GO BACK TO THE INITIAL SOUTHWEST AD AND YOU CAN'T CONTINUE UNLESS YOU SIGN UP FOR 3 OFFERS PER PAGE ALL OVER AGAIN, WEBSITE WON'T ALLOW YOU TO CONTINUE. THIS CAN'T BE LEGAL.

Comments

• Lo
      13th of Jun, 2009

i have also been took for aFOOL!!! Heres my story, i fell for a fake 500.00 dollars FREE walmart gift card. then was asked to purchase a program, called the grant funding source, they took $1.87 off of my pre paid debit card luckly there was only $4.00 dollars on it. Iam sure if there was more i would of broke!!! someone needs to fing out how many companies are selling for the grant funding source. posted on june 13, 2009 by lorrie horton tired of getting riped off...

• B7
      6th of Jul, 2009

Me to ! I got took and now I 'm trying to cancill and it wont let me if anyone knows how? let me know ! please ! I dont need this on my troubled mind . The number to cancil is now nolonger in service ? If youb have an answer email me b77perez@yahoo.com

• Ro
      9th of Nov, 2009

I want to cancel my membership to this Grant funding sourse. My son who is only 13 accidently tried to get money to pay for his scooter which he wrecked and doesn't work anymore. I do not want you to charge me any money from MY account. This whole thing was a mistake from my 13 year old.

• Ro
      9th of Nov, 2009

I want my membership Canceled!! It was a mistake produced from a 13 year old kid, so this is not for R.G.Brouws 11. I do not want money taken out of my account from this website. I want to be able to Cancel my membership ASAP. Please do so or let me know the web page in which I can take care of this myself.