grantfunding.com / Unauthorized charges to credit card

1 MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-210-2544

Ordered a CD that I only had to pay 1.99 for, a month later I was charged 69.99 which was unauthorized. I did not agree to any other services from this company. When I order from the internet I am very cautious and read everything. The company is a scam!!!

Lo

Comments

• Vi
      14th of Mar, 2009

ordered cd from grant funding for 1.99 shipping and handling, unathorized debit from my account for the amount of69.95the company is definitely a fraud and should be shut down.

• Je
      28th of Mar, 2009

I also ordered a CD from this company and was charged 69.95 for a so called membership into their website. I called the company and what they said was at the end of their advertisement for the CD was a check box that said that the person ordering agreed to all terms and conditions. There was no such check box on my site and I did not order anything other than the CD. I strongly agreed that this company needs to be shut down and our money refunded. There is enough theft by companies going on now as it is and it is time we start shuting them down and not bailing them out.